Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 9:05 am Last visit was: Fri May 03, 2024 9:05 am

Contestant applications for Deal or No Deal close soon on 3 May 2024. More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » DoND Activities, Games & Quizzes Forums » UK & Worldwide Forum Series » ACB's SeriesAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 53 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 1:18 am    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Re: Aaron plays ACB's DoND 005

Warnings: 0
3-
£75,000 :shock: :shock: :shock:

You're one away from one of the biggest crashes EVER. :shock: :( :(

The next series begins immediately after the premiere of the Deal or No Deal revival.

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 1:22 am    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Re: Aaron plays ACB's DoND 005

16-

OH DEAR..........................................

£100,000 :shock: sdgthju :( :cry: :cry: :cry:

What I meant to say was that the £100,000 is still in play, as Box 16 contains 10p :D :twisted:

This leaves you with a £1/£100,000 finish.

Here's a silly question, do you want to do Triple or Nothing? :P

The next series begins immediately after the premiere of the Deal or No Deal revival.

Aaron Brock

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 1:25 am    Author: Aaron Brock    Post subject: Re: Aaron plays ACB's DoND 005

Well thank god for that!! :D I've just taken one ridiculous gamble... Do I take another? Yes. Let's TRIPLE OR NOTHING!

That, of course, was based off of your last promise. Thus...

PLAYER'S PREDICTION

£55,000.55

And I'll go for #1, #2 and #5!

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 1:32 am    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Re: Aaron plays ACB's DoND 005

* RING *

The Banker feels so generous today, he's going to make a shout-out to a long lost forum member:

Saperogo during Week 22 of the WWYRD competition wrote:
Q: How do you get seven fools to decline a pretty generous offer?

A: Tell them the next offer will be an Absolutely Mean Offer.

Here's your AMO, Aaron :D :

BANKER'S OFFER

£10,000

:shock: :shock: :shock: :smt011 :smt011 :smt019

Here's the consequences of that prediction:

They will be revealed as soon as you choose 2 more numbers to determine the other 2 penalties. :twisted:

Aaron Brock

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 1:37 am    Author: Aaron Brock    Post subject: Re: Aaron plays ACB's DoND 005

Hah. See above for the three numbers.

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 1:38 am    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Re: Aaron plays ACB's DoND 005

Your rewards would've been +£10,000, BONUS, and the OFFER BUTTON. Instead, this is what you're stuck with:

HALF
BANKER PEEKS

ZONK
BRAIN BUSTER
BANKRUPT

OUCH! :( :( :(

The Box 23 jackpot is now wiped, and the Banker now gets to look inside both of the remaining boxes. :( :( :smt011 :smt011

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 1:42 am    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Re: Aaron plays ACB's DoND 005

The Banker admits what he just did was TOO cruel. So, to make it up to you, he assures you that £100,000 is in Box 19.

Also, to make up for that nasty offer, he's making a sensible offer for the board:

BANKER'S OFFER

£25,158

So, after this whole mess, do you want to finally say enough is enough? Aaron, Deal or No Deal?

Aaron Brock

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 1:45 am    Author: Aaron Brock    Post subject: Re: Aaron plays ACB's DoND 005

Box 23 won't help £1 at all, and I wouldn't buy it with £100k... I think I'm gonna DEAL!

I would've swapped for Box 19 if I'd have played on.

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 1:54 am    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Re: Aaron plays ACB's DoND 005

So, after declining a total of £207,900 in this topsy-turvy game, you've decided to Deal for £25,158.

Was that the prudent thing to do?

Box 19 is opened to reveal £100,000 :shock: :shock: :( :( :cry: :cry:

Box 20 contained £1

Now, it's time for one final piece of business. Sadly, as you hit a Bankrupt at the final hurdle, the Box 23 jackpot has been wiped and the Bonus Box is out of play. But, you still face Box 23 with these options:

DOUBLE
ADD HALF
MONEY BACK

HALF
NOTHING

So, with your £25,158, would you like to buy Box 23, Deal or No Deal?

Aaron Brock

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 1:56 am    Author: Aaron Brock    Post subject: Re: Aaron plays ACB's DoND 005

I was initially going to select 19 at the beginning had I had my own selection so I was swapping for it regardless!

As for Box 23, I'm happy with that I've got so NO DEAL :)

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 1:59 am    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Re: Aaron plays ACB's DoND 005

What option would you have chosen, 1, 2, 3, 4, or 5?

Aaron Brock

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 1:59 am    Author: Aaron Brock    Post subject: Re: Aaron plays ACB's DoND 005

Option 1 I'd have gone for, there btw.

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 2:08 am    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Re: Aaron plays ACB's DoND 005

HALF
MONEY BACK
NOTHING
ADD HALF
DOUBLE

At least you made you've made the right decision there. :)

* RING *

The Banker says that was a great game, and it takes a special kind of player to decline loads of huge and ultra-generous offers just to bail for an offer below the Fair Deal at the end of the game, and Judge Judy accurately describes such a player in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=871-3XMhtAk

Thanks for playing, Aaron, and enjoy the (hypothetical :P ) £25,158. :smt023

[ 53 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
Deal or No Deal forum index » DoND Activities, Games & Quizzes Forums » UK & Worldwide Forum Series » ACB's SeriesAll times are UTC [ DST ]