Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Sun Jul 03, 2022 2:59 am Last visit was: Sun Jul 03, 2022 2:59 am

Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal Show Commentaries & DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 391 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 20  Next

flamedtresses

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:56 pm    Author: flamedtresses    Post subject: Re: 23/03 David (Our very own H2005)

Warnings: 0
well done david. you know how i felt about todays show :) ......
i loved it. lol ive never laughed so much in ages.
this has got to be one of the most memorable games ever, id still think the same even if i didnt know you.

Profile E-mail  

h2005

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:58 pm    Author: h2005    Post subject: Re: 23/03 David (Our very own H2005)
Administrator & Global Moderator

MisterAl wrote:
David, I may be wrong but it looked as though when you sat down at the end of the game you looked up at somebody in the audience? Was there anybody up there you knew...?

It wasn't you, was it?

Profile E-mail  

johindes

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:58 pm    Author: johindes    Post subject: Re: 23/03 David (Our very own H2005)

Thoroughly enjoyed your game today, well done. xxxxxx

lisa

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:58 pm    Author: lisa    Post subject: Re: 23/03 David (Our very own H2005)

I must be the slowest ex-dealer in history. I have only just realised that David is H2005 when watching the show 10 minutes ago. First of all, well done on getting on the show and fantastic that Endemol have recognised a true fan. Secondly, very well done on your win. Enjoy spending your winnings. I bet you have been left with some wonderful memories that money just cannot buy. Really pleased for you David and by the way, you came across brilliantly.

Love Lisa xx

flamedtresses

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:00 pm    Author: flamedtresses    Post subject: Re: 23/03 David (Our very own H2005)

id like to know if the ratings was higher today then any other day :) and also if the forum has been flooded with new members lol i bet everyones been googling h2005 lol

Profile E-mail  

kestral

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:03 pm    Author: kestral    Post subject: Re: 23/03 David (Our very own H2005)
Site Owner, Administrator & Global Moderator

Well done H, that was a fantastic show :D Even if you did break the website :lol:

You certainly provided a highly entertaining show, and I thought you came across really well and seemed really comfortable with both the Banker and particularly Noel; you both seemed very natural together and the banter really flowed.

The Banker certainly did his homework on you trawling the site for your posts to quote in the show; I wonder what his username is here :suspect: :lol:

Am off to watch the show again soon as you certainly kept me busy during the show and I want to catch the whole game and enjoy it to it's full :D

Well done again :smt023

Profile E-mail  

taff

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:08 pm    Author: taff    Post subject: Re: 23/03 David (Our very own H2005)

Just want to echo everyone else's comments! A fantastic show and really pleased you came away with a good sum of money. Hope the site gets loads of new members.
You're a legend!

ciderduck

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:13 pm    Author: ciderduck    Post subject: Re: 23/03 David (Our very own H2005)

Excellent and genuinely entertaining game, good stuff! As Noel said...surreal!! Congratulations :D

flamedtresses

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:14 pm    Author: flamedtresses    Post subject: Re: 23/03 David (Our very own H2005)

lol davids head will be swelling soon with all the good vibes hes getting :)

Profile E-mail  

MisterAl

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:16 pm    Author: MisterAl    Post subject: Re: 23/03 David (Our very own H2005)

h2005 wrote:
MisterAl wrote:
David, I may be wrong but it looked as though when you sat down at the end of the game you looked up at somebody in the audience? Was there anybody up there you knew...?

It wasn't you, was it?

Now I come to think of it, I think it was me, yes!

I'll post some thoughts about some of the stuff that got cut out a bit later on...

Profile E-mail  

h2005

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:17 pm    Author: h2005    Post subject: Re: 23/03 David (Our very own H2005)
Administrator & Global Moderator

MisterAl wrote:
h2005 wrote:
MisterAl wrote:

It wasn't you, was it?

Now I come to think of it, I think it was me, yes!

Oh yes, of course it was!

Profile E-mail  

harryfielder

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:21 pm    Author: harryfielder    Post subject: Re: 23/03 David (Our very own H2005)

Well done, I felt there was a red in your box and you had fluffed it....(shows you how much I know about the game :blueponder )
Again well done to you...............

Aitch, :smt023

jivealex

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:24 pm    Author: jivealex    Post subject: Re: David 'H2005' Fan Club!!!!!

watched the game you did well and clearly pwned noel with that stuff about death etc haha

viewtopic.php?f=49&t=15116

Nkosi Enkulu

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:26 pm    Author: Nkosi Enkulu    Post subject: Re: 23/03 David (Our very own H2005)

Hiya,

my old shamwari.
Great to see the show again.
Yea what a difference to see the show at home at leisure and watch all the reactions of each and everyone.
Anyway Dave it was great to have met and known you.
All the best and good luck for the future.

As what we often said in the dark African jungle let's have a drink and "may our wives and lovers never meet"

Famba Zwakanaka

Profile E-mail  

Maltus

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:41 pm    Author: Maltus    Post subject: Re: 23/03 David (Our very own H2005)

David/h2005 - you possibly don't remember me but I used to post a fair deal in the dim and distant days of this forum's youth. I've been at work during DoND for the last year or two, and my long hours/commute mean I rarely get to see the show these days, which is why I haven't posted on here in a while (though I do miss you guys! ;) )

Weirdly, though I was at work during today's game, I thought I'd come online to see what's been happening. When I saw you'd been on I was very proud, and enjoyed reading kestral's commentary of the show. I'll try and catch it on repeat, but I must say a big WELL DONE - you've done the forum proud and will live long in DoND folklore - of that there is no doubt.

All best wishes,
Ed

Big-Davey

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:44 pm    Author: Big-Davey    Post subject: Re: 23/03 David (Our very own H2005)

Not THE Ed from the crew surely?

If so, hope you're not missing my friend Anthony's scooter too much! :-D

Resident divvy, keeps a nerdy eye on the UK Top 10, makes up the numbers in the forum Fantasy Football...

...and overseeing The 2010 Forum Wing Line-Up! Check it out in the Contestants section of the forum!

Profile E-mail  

flamedtresses

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:48 pm    Author: flamedtresses    Post subject: Re: 23/03 David (Our very own H2005)

Maltus wrote:
David/h2005 - you possibly don't remember me but I used to post a fair deal in the dim and distant days of this forum's youth. I've been at work during DoND for the last year or two, and my long hours/commute mean I rarely get to see the show these days, which is why I haven't posted on here in a while (though I do miss you guys! ;) )

Weirdly, though I was at work during today's game, I thought I'd come online to see what's been happening. When I saw you'd been on I was very proud, and enjoyed reading kestral's commentary of the show. I'll try and catch it on repeat, but I must say a big WELL DONE - you've done the forum proud and will live long in DoND folklore - of that there is no doubt.

All best wishes,
Ed

hi maltus, nice to see you again. how are you?

Profile E-mail  

Ben Miller 176

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:52 pm    Author: Ben Miller 176    Post subject: Re: 23/03 David (Our very own H2005)

A very entertaining show with a good win!

There were many different elements of a classic comedy game in there, from the Banker's bananas to the quotes from here.

There were good arguments for both decisions at 5 box but as David said the only chance of a significant increase in the offer was to leave both of the reds.

Well done David on a fantastic show!

Maltus

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:54 pm    Author: Maltus    Post subject: Re: 23/03 David (Our very own H2005)

flamedtresses wrote:
Maltus wrote:

All best wishes,
Ed

hi maltus, nice to see you again. how are you?

Good thanks - as I say, I miss the days of watching DoND and coming onto the forum. This may only be a fleeting visit my my love of the show (and this place) still shines brightly!

Anything much to report since I've been away? (that might be a can of worms...!!)

Andrea10163

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:08 pm    Author: Andrea10163    Post subject: Re: 23/03 David (Our very own H2005)

:lol: David...just wanted to say how much I enjoyed your show today. It just goes to show that huge sums of money being won is not what makes a show good, it is the contestant. :smt023

For someone who is only 20 years old, you conducted yourself in a manner that would make any parent proud.

The goat picture was very funny and especially poignant for me as my own two goats had only been rehomed at the weekend.

Congratulations on your win and I hope you enjoy spending your money :)

Profile E-mail  
 [ 391 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 20  Next
Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal Show Commentaries & DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]