Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:29 am Last visit was: Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:29 am

Contestant applications for the 2024 filming of Deal or No Deal are now OPEN! More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal Show Commentaries & DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Archstered

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 5:41 pm    Author: Archstered    Post subject: Re: 22/08 Jackie

Warnings: 0
MsM wrote:
FergusSiraLexon wrote:
Death Box and Newbie picked as soon as she dealt.......

Noel would gone into a paroxysm of joy with the drama of it all, if that had happened in live play.

I don't like your constant ribbing of Noel. He has a job to do, and he does it well.

psychokiller

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 7:03 pm    Author: psychokiller    Post subject: Re: 22/08 Jackie

Archstered wrote:
MsM wrote:
FergusSiraLexon wrote:

Noel would gone into a paroxysm of joy with the drama of it all, if that had happened in live play.

I don't like your constant ribbing of Noel. He has a job to do, and he does it well.

Ooh-la-la!

I dare say that if you'd been a regular poster around the time I was a daily frequenter, the digs I made at Noel would have had you vomiting like a water cannon.

hogwild94

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 9:15 pm    Author: hogwild94    Post subject: Re: 22/08 Jackie
Global Moderator

Didn't see the show, but sounds like another good result. :smt023

Check out SLUDGE for original, non-cover rock music!

JamesJMH91

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:16 pm    Author: JamesJMH91    Post subject: Re: 22/08 Jackie

I have to say this is shaping up to be the best period we've had in ages. We're currently getting a lot more players recognizing strong boards, and a lot of significant wins, of which are mostly happening through plain good luck rather than massive gamblers or Suzanne-esque lowballing offers to force the players on

Well, it's certainly an improvement on this time last year when it was basically Paddy and a million other forgettable games that featured cheap banker and dull cautious deals

When i read up the thread about Emma's game, and saw she no-dealt £28,300 (which was fairly low considering she still had £50k, £75k and £100k above it), i actually thought "If she played 12 months ago, she would've dealt at 5-box in an instant, and that's IF she made it that far!" :)

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:50 pm    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Re: 22/08 Jackie

JamesJMH91 wrote:
I have to say this is shaping up to be the best period we've had in ages. We're currently getting a lot more players recognizing strong boards, and a lot of significant wins, of which are mostly happening through plain good luck rather than massive gamblers or Suzanne-esque lowballing offers to force the players on

Well, it's certainly an improvement on this time last year when it was basically Paddy and a million other forgettable games that featured cheap banker and dull cautious deals

When i read up the thread about Emma's game, and saw she no-dealt £28,300 (which was fairly low considering she still had £50k, £75k and £100k above it), i actually thought "If she played 12 months ago, she would've dealt at 5-box in an instant, and that's IF she made it that far!" :)

I 110% agree with this. :smt023

A year ago today, Jackie probably would've been offered £20,000 at 8 box and the wingers would be fighting tooth and nail to get her to Deal, and had she gone on she would've been offered £26,000 which the wings would unanimously say was her risk rounded rewarded and it was "taxi time". :roll:

The next series begins immediately after the premiere of the Deal or No Deal revival.

MsM

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 1:19 pm    Author: MsM    Post subject: Re: 22/08 Jackie

Archstered wrote:
MsM wrote:
FergusSiraLexon wrote:

1 post <> constant ribbing. :ponder: I rarely comment on Noel, you may be confusing me with Banker Spanker.

BankerSpanker

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 2:18 pm    Author: BankerSpanker    Post subject: Re: 22/08 Jackie

Noel: "The only scenario preventing players from buying Box 23 is the fear of NOTHING."

Yes Noel, that is exactly the point. No one is going to be stupid enough to risk a 5 or 6 figure sum on a 20% chance of nothing!
I do find it annoying when Noel complains about no one buying Box 23 in the intro. :roll:

Fan of classic rock and metal

Skyline

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 9:57 pm    Author: Skyline    Post subject: Re: 22/08 Jackie
Forum Games Moderator

BankerSpanker wrote:
Noel: "The only scenario preventing players from buying Box 23 is the fear of NOTHING."

Yes Noel, that is exactly the point. No one is going to be stupid enough to risk a 5 or 6 figure sum on a 20% chance of nothing!
I do find it annoying when Noel complains about no one buying Box 23 in the intro. :roll:

just proved MsM's point ;D ;D

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 12:49 am    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Re: 22/08 Jackie

Skyline wrote:
BankerSpanker wrote:

Skyline, why can't you just use proper emoticons? :ponder:

The next series begins immediately after the premiere of the Deal or No Deal revival.

Skyline

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 9:30 am    Author: Skyline    Post subject: Re: 22/08 Jackie
Forum Games Moderator

American Coupon Boy wrote:
Skyline wrote:
BankerSpanker wrote:

Skyline, why can't you just use proper emoticons? :ponder:

;D suffices just fine =^_^=

No emoticon evokes such emotion as ;D :L

Brick

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 1:29 pm    Author: Brick    Post subject: Re: 22/08 Jackie

Was away at the end of last week but will have to watch this one back, sounds excellent. Did Jackie give a specific reason for keeping box 1? Because that may explain why she picked box 22 and the newbie before the end.

[ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal Show Commentaries & DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]