Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 6:56 am Last visit was: Fri May 03, 2024 6:56 am

Contestant applications for Deal or No Deal close soon on 3 May 2024. More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal Show Commentaries & DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 89 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Davao

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 4:54 pm    Author: Davao    Post subject: Re: 06/02 John

Warnings: 0
+10,000 please

MsM

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 4:54 pm    Author: MsM    Post subject: Re: 06/02 John

Blimey :shock:

richie4eva1

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 4:54 pm    Author: richie4eva1    Post subject: Re: 06/02 John

Box 23 - DEAL

Contents - NOTHING

Another member of the Nothing Network

You've been banker bashed
"Regrettably when he rings, he is laughing his designer socks off"

BankerSpanker

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 4:55 pm    Author: BankerSpanker    Post subject: Re: 06/02 John

The biggest crash on Box 23! :shock: :(

Fan of classic rock and metal

MsM

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 4:55 pm    Author: MsM    Post subject: Re: 06/02 John

Nothing 2 days running.

Aaron Brock

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 4:55 pm    Author: Aaron Brock    Post subject: Re: 06/02 John

Holy *beep*... Amazing how this game can still shock you even after 9 years! Brilliant show to watch, though.

Dr. Hindsight

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 4:56 pm    Author: Dr. Hindsight    Post subject: Re: 06/02 John

And John is now among the series' biggest idiots.

Let this be a lesson to future contestants - NEVER deal Box 23 with a five-figure sum.

Davao

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 4:57 pm    Author: Davao    Post subject: Re: 06/02 John

John I'm sorry, I feel for you. You was brave and it was bad luck. Finally a proper player and it doesn't work, he should of won big. He deserved it. He wasn't greedy, he did risks and it didn't pay off. I'm afraid he was unlucky, not greedy. He surprised us all and me and Mark are gutted it didn't pay. Sorry John.

Dr. Hindsight

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 4:58 pm    Author: Dr. Hindsight    Post subject: Re: 06/02 John

Davao wrote:
John I'm sorry, I feel for you. You was brave and it was bad luck. Finally a proper player and it doesn't work, he should of won big. He deserved it. He wasn't greedy, he did risks and it didn't pay off. I'm afraid he was unlucky, not greedy. He surprised us all and me and Mark are gutted it didn't pay. Sorry John.

What bravery? It was pure stupidity, plain simple.

It's not worth defending this complete fool.

Davao

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 4:58 pm    Author: Davao    Post subject: Re: 06/02 John

Dr. Hindsight wrote:

Let this be a lesson to future contestants - NEVER deal Box 23 with a five-figure sum.

Don't be stupid. Let this be a lesson, go what THINK'S RIGHT TO YOU. NEVER LISTEN TO OTHER PEOPLE. Mark he isn't idiot, he was brave and you a whimp.

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 4:59 pm    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Re: 06/02 John

I'm sorry, but John 110% deserved that. :smt011 :smt011 :smt011

To No Deal the average on a blue/red finish is bad enough, but to then win the red and it gamble it on Box 23 is pure foolishness. John definitely deserves the title of the biggest Box 23 crash.

The next series begins immediately after the premiere of the Deal or No Deal revival.

Davao

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 4:59 pm    Author: Davao    Post subject: Re: 06/02 John

Dr. Hindsight wrote:
Davao wrote:

What bravery? It was pure stupidity, plain simple.

It's not worth defending this complete fool.

He isn't a FOOL, He was unlucky. I know you wouldn't even go to 23 with 5,000. Your the fool Mark.

Dr. Hindsight

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 5:00 pm    Author: Dr. Hindsight    Post subject: Re: 06/02 John

Davao wrote:
Dr. Hindsight wrote:

Don't be stupid. Let this be a lesson, go what THINK'S RIGHT TO YOU. NEVER LISTEN TO OTHER PEOPLE. Mark he isn't idiot, he was brave and you a whimp.

He is, and you are a zhlub.

Bravery often begets stupidity on this show.

Also, learn to spell.

Davao

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 5:02 pm    Author: Davao    Post subject: Re: 06/02 John

Dr. Hindsight wrote:
Davao wrote:
Dr. Hindsight wrote:

He is, and you are a zhlub.

Bravery often begets stupidity on this show.

Also, learn to spell.

So, I don't care Grammar teacher. Cautious people are the idiots, not the brave ones.

Dr. Hindsight

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 5:04 pm    Author: Dr. Hindsight    Post subject: Re: 06/02 John

American Coupon Boy wrote:

To No Deal the average on a blue/red finish is bad enough, but to then win the red and it gamble it on Box 23 is pure foolishness. John definitely deserves the title of the biggest Box 23 crash.

This. I applaud that response.

Like I said, if you get offered the mean on the final two, you should strongly consider dealing it.

I have to say, this was one of the worst displays of greed we have ever seen.

No respect, no sympathy, and no money for the greedy.

David, you are still a zhlub.

Davao

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 5:05 pm    Author: Davao    Post subject: Re: 06/02 John

He was unlucky. He remained true to his word.

Mark and Ben, if you have nothing nice to say calling him idiots and fools, then don't say it. Both of you are harsh.

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 5:06 pm    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Re: 06/02 John

Davao wrote:

He was unlucky. He remained true to his word.

Mark and Ben, if you have nothing nice to say calling him idiots and fools, then don't say it. Both of you are harsh.

Davao, you said virtually said the EXACT same thing about Melissa after her game. :roll:

The next series begins immediately after the premiere of the Deal or No Deal revival.

Davao

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 5:07 pm    Author: Davao    Post subject: Re: 06/02 John

She was greedy, John is different.

I'm sure if it was DOUBLE you'd be praising him. :smt011

Dr. Hindsight

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 5:07 pm    Author: Dr. Hindsight    Post subject: Re: 06/02 John

We're not harsh, Dave. We are the merchants of truth. Apparently, you lack the ability to handle the truth.

Ben's already proven that you've contradicted yourself, so if I were you, I'd can it.

Davao

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 5:11 pm    Author: Davao    Post subject: Re: 06/02 John

No I won't.

It was worth going 80 percent of a red, and 20 percent of a blue. So very worth going. He didn't know NOTHING was in there.

If he dealt at the 7k or won a blue then he would of won NOTHING anyway, so no regrets there.

[ 89 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal Show Commentaries & DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]