Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 11:57 am Last visit was: Sat Apr 20, 2024 11:57 am

Contestant applications for the 2024 filming of Deal or No Deal are now OPEN! More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal Show Commentaries & DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 69 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

richie4eva1

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2016 2:17 pm    Author: richie4eva1    Post subject: Re: 11/12 Corie - FINAL EVER STUDIO GAME

Warnings: 0
And that as they say is IT for the studio games, adios and farewell to the Dream Factory :(

On to the farewell tour games we go

You've been banker bashed
"Regrettably when he rings, he is laughing his designer socks off"

Last edited by richie4eva1 on Sun Dec 11, 2016 2:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mark

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2016 2:17 pm    Author: Mark    Post subject: Re: 11/12 Corie - FINAL EVER STUDO GAME

Bad answer for box 23 :(... for the FINAL ever time.

Two MASSIVE huge regrets.

£84,000 blown away. His wife probably wasn't happy when she found out.....

Last edited by Mark on Sun Dec 11, 2016 2:21 pm, edited 4 times in total.

h2005

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2016 2:18 pm    Author: h2005    Post subject: Re: 11/12 Corie - FINAL EVER STUDIO GAME
Administrator & Global Moderator

As Tony Blair said at his final PMQs, "That is that, the end".

Wave goodbye to the studio! :wave:

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2016 2:20 pm    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Re: 11/12 Corie - FINAL EVER STUDO GAME

American Coupon Boy wrote:
Why do I have a funny feeling Box 23 has +£10,000? :roll:

Called it. ;) It was also in Box 23 in the last taped game (Beverly & Tony's) as well.

And I see Noel's final words were the standard "see you next time", hence there being no reference to this being the final studio game.

The next series begins immediately after the premiere of the Deal or No Deal revival.

Brick

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2016 2:21 pm    Author: Brick    Post subject: Re: 11/12 Corie - FINAL EVER STUDIO GAME

Was praying for a decent end to the studio games and... well, at least he didn't end up with the dream finish and at least box 23 didn't have double. Could have been worse is all we can really say.

I think the banker would probably have stuck at 5-box with the 1p still there.

Let's hope the touring shows really do finish the show on a positive note.

Mark

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2016 2:24 pm    Author: Mark    Post subject: Re: 11/12 Corie - FINAL EVER STUDIO GAME

With no box 23 anymore then sadly we didn't see a £500,000 winner :(

Though Roop could have done but what was stopping him was his wife being there. I very much doubt he would have gone for it though.

The number of times I've said "Previous game" and "Bad answer to box 23 :("... oh I've lost count.

hogwild94

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2016 3:26 pm    Author: hogwild94    Post subject: Re: 11/12 Corie - FINAL EVER STUDIO GAME
Global Moderator

Unlucky result from a perfectly reasonable deal to end the studio shows. Hopefully he won't have too many regrets. :smt023

Check out SLUDGE for original, non-cover rock music!

psychokiller

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2016 3:34 pm    Author: psychokiller    Post subject: Re: 11/12 Corie - FINAL EVER STUDIO GAME

I managed to catch much of this game in work, where I've seen most of the final games. It's probably the first time I've viewed the games as a casual viewer, rather than the hungry fanboy of 2006/7 and the stats obsessed stick-poker of 2012. Best way to watch it, with colleagues and myself hurling abuse at wingers who dare to open large values. Chuckle.

No way would I have dealt at £26,000. Go big or go home, that's the way to do it.

But, alas, we don't be doing it anymore.

JamesJMH91

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2016 11:42 pm    Author: JamesJMH91    Post subject: Re: 11/12 Corie - FINAL EVER STUDIO GAME

Not a bad game to end the show's 11-year run in the studio (Or should that be 8 years in one studio and 3 years in another as they changed studios in December 2013? ;) )

Pretty cautious deal though. It was basically Luke's game all over again except the proveouts didn't favour Corie

[ 69 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal Show Commentaries & DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]