Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 1:16 pm Last visit was: Thu May 02, 2024 1:16 pm

Contestant applications for Deal or No Deal close soon on 3 May 2024. More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal Show Commentaries & DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 53 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

higginson_ronan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2023 5:02 pm    Author: higginson_ronan    Post subject: 21/11 Daryl

Warnings: 0
Daryl's game today!

Stephen talks about yesterday's game where Sian dealt £17,500 and we're introduced to Mike who's replaced her.

Fan of many game shows and Series 87 Champion of Countdown!

higginson_ronan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2023 5:04 pm    Author: higginson_ronan    Post subject: Re: 21/11 Daryl

Daryl has BOX 9

Daryl is a 31 year old police offer from Essex. We see a picture of his wife and 2 week old baby. He says he finds it quite overwhelming. One of his friends Josh is in the audience for support. Housekeeping is done and off we go!

Mark

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2023 5:06 pm    Author: Mark    Post subject: Re: 21/11 Daryl

First player to have the 1p yesterday...

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2023 5:09 pm    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Re: 21/11 Daryl

Mark wrote:
First player to have the 1p yesterday...

Perfect timing to play then. :D ;)

Daryl strikes me as a family man who isn't prepared to take any massive risks, but Sian gave off similarly cautious vibes yesterday so the boxes and offers could still allow him to get a good win.

The next series begins immediately after the premiere of the Deal or No Deal revival.

higginson_ronan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2023 5:09 pm    Author: higginson_ronan    Post subject: Re: 21/11 Daryl

Stephen reminds us again of how the game works and we hear about some of Daryl's dreams.

Round 1:

Box 13 Brad - £2,000

Box 12 Sophia - 10p :)

Box 17 Karen - £250

Box 20 Kyra - £50

Stephen says this has been a great round so far

Box 16 Raj - 1p :D

Banker time...

higginson_ronan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2023 5:11 pm    Author: higginson_ronan    Post subject: Re: 21/11 Daryl

Stephen says it could be another bad day for the Banker. He's excited to see Daryl's dreams crush! He was going to offer £1,000 but seeing as Daryl's a police officer...

BANKER'S OFFER 

£999

higginson_ronan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2023 5:11 pm    Author: higginson_ronan    Post subject: Re: 21/11 Daryl

Daryl says

NO DEAL

higginson_ronan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2023 5:12 pm    Author: higginson_ronan    Post subject: Re: 21/11 Daryl

Stephen calls a break.

James1978

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2023 5:14 pm    Author: James1978    Post subject: Re: 21/11 Daryl

Glad to see I was wrong about continuity then - but I did think having a run of 22 games with the same 22 contestants opening boxes for each other than being replaced by a completely different 22 to do the same would have been a nice thing to do (if the run of shows had been 22 games rather than 20), but now there's going me some players marooned again like the non On Tour players did at the end of 2016!

"22 identical sealed boxes, and no questions except one.....do a poor deal for an easy few thousand or be brave and win a blue!"

BankerSpanker

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2023 5:15 pm    Author: BankerSpanker    Post subject: Re: 21/11 Daryl

Disgustingly low offer considering the 1p & 10p are gone. I feel like the first offer is always going to be low just to force the player to go on.

Fan of classic rock and metal

higginson_ronan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2023 5:18 pm    Author: higginson_ronan    Post subject: Re: 21/11 Daryl

We're back

Stephen asks Daryl about a picture of him with his sergeant. He went viral on social media as "Britain's sexiest cop" :lol: and he says how he met his wife through the police.

Round 2:

Box 3 Brian - £100,000 :(

Stephen says Daryl could still have £75,000 in his box!

Box 21 Orla - £3,000

Box 22 Newbie Mike - £10,000 :?

Banker time...

higginson_ronan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2023 5:20 pm    Author: higginson_ronan    Post subject: Re: 21/11 Daryl

"Britain's sexiest Banker" answers :P He says Daryl has to bear the loss of the £100k loss in mind here...

BANKER'S OFFER

£1,800

higginson_ronan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2023 5:21 pm    Author: higginson_ronan    Post subject: Re: 21/11 Daryl

Daryl says it's a lot of money. Josh says he's had one good and bad round so far.

Daryl says

NO DEAL

higginson_ronan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2023 5:24 pm    Author: higginson_ronan    Post subject: Re: 21/11 Daryl

Round 3:

Box 7 Pete - £7,500 :?

Daryl says he has to stay positive! Joseph thinks he has a blue as he had the £100,000 yesterday

Box 1 Joseph - £5,000

5 reds in a row! Stephen says the Banker will be jumping for joy if this is the 6th...

Box 5 Jamie - £1,000

Banker time...

higginson_ronan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2023 5:26 pm    Author: higginson_ronan    Post subject: Re: 21/11 Daryl

The Banker says he's loving this game so far and advises Daryl to think about this offer.

BANKER'S OFFER

£3,500

higginson_ronan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2023 5:26 pm    Author: higginson_ronan    Post subject: Re: 21/11 Daryl

Daryl says the £4,000 and the block of 3 are still there.

Stephen calls a break to give Daryl thinking time...

higginson_ronan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2023 5:32 pm    Author: higginson_ronan    Post subject: Re: 21/11 Daryl

We're back!

Daryl asks the wings and they advise another round.

Daryl says

NO DEAL

higginson_ronan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2023 5:35 pm    Author: higginson_ronan    Post subject: Re: 21/11 Daryl

Round 4:

Box 6 Ruby - £100

Box 15 Sylvia - £5

Box 18 Chanise - £10 :)

Banker time...

Last edited by higginson_ronan on Tue Nov 21, 2023 5:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

higginson_ronan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2023 5:36 pm    Author: higginson_ronan    Post subject: Re: 21/11 Daryl

Stephen says it's a big offer in the Banker's mind...

BANKER'S OFFER

£5,500

higginson_ronan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2023 5:38 pm    Author: higginson_ronan    Post subject: Re: 21/11 Daryl

Josh thinks Daryl's wife will kill him if he gets this wrong :P and tells him to go with what he thinks is best. Daryl reckons his wife would be advising a deal if she was in the studio.

Daryl says

NO DEAL

[ 53 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal Show Commentaries & DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]