Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 12:56 am Last visit was: Thu May 02, 2024 12:56 am

Contestant applications for Deal or No Deal close soon on 3 May 2024. More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal Show Commentaries & DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 55 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

higginson_ronan

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2023 5:02 pm    Author: higginson_ronan    Post subject: 05/12 Simon

Warnings: 0
22 boxes, no longer £250,000, and one question...

Deal or No Deal on ITV Today! Yesterday Sophia beat the Banker selling a 1p box for £2,400, however she'd have won the 1p listening to Play on Pete. We're introduced to the newbie Jane who's deaf. Stephen talks to John and Chaniece and we're shown another shirt of Brian's. Who's playing for the £100k today?

Simon!

Fan of many game shows and Series 87 Champion of Countdown!

higginson_ronan

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2023 5:06 pm    Author: higginson_ronan    Post subject: Re: 05/12 Simon

Simon has BOX 10

Stephen saw him in the car with his lovely wife of 13 years yesterday when leaving the show. We're shown a picture of his 2 children. He's a train driver who used to just make the teas and coffees. He used to live in Wales but now in Portsmouth. He usually visits Wales on his train journeys. He's had 2 £25,000 boxes and 2 1p boxes. He says Box 10 is a good box. Stephen describes his relationship with Jamie as a psychic bromance. Simon's dream is to go to Florida, get a new house... and get Stephen to sign a tattoo with his box and contents on.

Everyone wants him to do well, and he confirms he chose Box 10 at random. Stephen once again explain the rules and off we go for another game of Deal or No Deal!

higginson_ronan

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2023 5:09 pm    Author: higginson_ronan    Post subject: Re: 05/12 Simon

"He's up and he's ready to fight"

Round 1:

We start with Joseph!

Joseph 15 - £750

Zoe 12 - £50,000

Groans!

Newbie Jane 13 - £5

A combination of 13 and curse of the newbie had no fear!

Brian 4 - £4,000

His train friend Ruby next!

Ruby 1 - £7,500

We've gone top, middle and bottom Stephen says!

Banker time

higginson_ronan

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2023 5:10 pm    Author: higginson_ronan    Post subject: Re: 05/12 Simon

He really wants to see someone in the 1p club! He has a question for Simon - does he realise how much £100,000 is, and describes it as the equivalent of an Off-Peak from Manchester to London :P

BANKER'S OFFER

£1,350

higginson_ronan

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2023 5:11 pm    Author: higginson_ronan    Post subject: Re: 05/12 Simon

And he's ready for the question...

NO DEAL

higginson_ronan

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2023 5:11 pm    Author: higginson_ronan    Post subject: Re: 05/12 Simon

Who wants to win some money? Go to itv.com/deal for the chance to win £1,000! And also get a cup of tea if it's your thing as we go for a break!

BankerSpanker

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2023 5:12 pm    Author: BankerSpanker    Post subject: Re: 05/12 Simon

I guess it's always going to be 10% (or less) of the mean at the first offer.

Fan of classic rock and metal

higginson_ronan

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2023 5:17 pm    Author: higginson_ronan    Post subject: Re: 05/12 Simon

Aaaaaand we're back!

During the break, Simon described being picked as overwhelming! Let's crack on...

Round 2:

Donna says she's got her birthday box which she feels is lucky!

Donna 19 - £100

Simon gets his wife Chloe to pick a number. She says it's difficult. She goes for Number 8 with Jamie, that he doesn't want, so gets her to pick another one! She suggests Number 18 now. He goes for it!

Rickie 18 - 50p

Good choice!

Chaniece 20 - £3,000

We can accept that at this point.

It's looking good at the moment with the top 2 still in play!

Banker time

higginson_ronan

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2023 5:18 pm    Author: higginson_ronan    Post subject: Re: 05/12 Simon

Simon is adamant that he has one of the top 2 in his box. Stephen thinks the tattoo is lovely, however the Banker questions why anyone would want a tattoo of a 1p box!

BANKER'S OFFER

£2,350

higginson_ronan

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2023 5:19 pm    Author: higginson_ronan    Post subject: Re: 05/12 Simon

Simon says it's a decent offer. His mum's seen a psychic... they said he'd win big. He's ready...

It's a NO DEAL

higginson_ronan

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2023 5:21 pm    Author: higginson_ronan    Post subject: Re: 05/12 Simon

Time for 3 more boxes!

Round 3:

He asks Chloe what his mum's birthday is... it's 22!

Carol 22 - £1,000

Stephen says the offers will go right up with 2 more blues. Simon's getting rid of his least favourite football players at the moment.

Number 6 it is!

Toni 6 - £500

Big cheers

Simon seems a very good guy according to Stephen. Number 2 is standing out to Simon as he thinks it has the penny.

He'll be opening it...

AFTER THE BREAK!

BankerSpanker

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2023 5:24 pm    Author: BankerSpanker    Post subject: Re: 05/12 Simon

We just came back from a break FOUR minutes ago! :roll:

higginson_ronan

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2023 5:25 pm    Author: higginson_ronan    Post subject: Re: 05/12 Simon

BankerSpanker wrote:
We just came back from a break FOUR minutes ago! :roll:

Didn't think it was that early!

Ah well, we're back now!

higginson_ronan

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2023 5:26 pm    Author: higginson_ronan    Post subject: Re: 05/12 Simon

He selected John before the break. Does he have a blue?

John 2 - £10

Banker time

johnr

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2023 5:26 pm    Author: johnr    Post subject: Re: 05/12 Simon

Early second break...? :ponder: ;)

higginson_ronan

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2023 5:27 pm    Author: higginson_ronan    Post subject: Re: 05/12 Simon

The Banker's worried!

BANKER'S OFFER

£5,050 :eyes:

higginson_ronan

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2023 5:29 pm    Author: higginson_ronan    Post subject: Re: 05/12 Simon

His wife thinks it's a good offer, but knows what he's come for. He feels there's something high in Box 10. Joseph says it's easy to go on with the big numbers but we've seen them go out in one round and asks if the money would do that for him. Jamie says there's one more round here. He's ready for the question, and ready to once again...

NO DEAL

higginson_ronan

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2023 5:31 pm    Author: higginson_ronan    Post subject: Re: 05/12 Simon

Round 4:

Orla 5 - £100,000 :(

We can't see the £25,000 or £75,000. Stephen says to avoid them at all costs!!

We're going to Box 17 now...

Mike 17 - £1

That will do

One more box. Jane S thinks it's a blue!

Jane 7 - £75,000 :shock:

5% chance of taking out the top 2 :smt009

higginson_ronan

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2023 5:33 pm    Author: higginson_ronan    Post subject: Re: 05/12 Simon

The Banker says how quickly things can change. Time for a contestant announcement, apparently. "The last decent offer"

He's gone down, to no surprise!

BANKER'S OFFER

£1,900

BankerSpanker

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2023 5:33 pm    Author: BankerSpanker    Post subject: Re: 05/12 Simon

Oh my, that was a PAINFUL round!

[ 55 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal Show Commentaries & DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]