Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
It is currently Tue Sep 29, 2026 11:28 pm Last visit was: Tue Sep 29, 2026 11:28 pm


Deal or No Deal is currently on a break.

Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal Show Commentaries & Discussion » DoND Show of the Month pollsAll times are UTC [ DST ]



 [ 18 posts ] 

Show of the Month - August 2007 - Heat 1
Poll ended at Wed Sep 05, 2007 9:35 pm
Rossano (13th, £35,000) 28%  28%  [ 8 ]
Debbie (14th, £18,000) 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Karen (15th, £33,316) 7%  7%  [ 2 ]
Enid (16th, £22,000) 3%  3%  [ 1 ]
Robert (17th, £20,000) 10%  10%  [ 3 ]
Jenny (19th, £20,000) 14%  14%  [ 4 ]
Brian (20th, £19,999.99) 28%  28%  [ 8 ]
Alan (21st, £9,250) 7%  7%  [ 2 ]
Total votes : 28
Author Message

22identicalboxes

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 9:35 pm    Author: 22identicalboxes    Post subject: Show of the Month - August 2007 - Heat 1

Joined: Wed Jun 21, 2006 9:27 pm
Warnings: 0
August is now over, and it's time for Show of the Month.

Power5 has reviewed the month in this thread, so you can go there for a reminder of the games.

You have three days to vote!


Top
 Profile  

Tom22

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 9:36 pm    Author: Tom22    Post subject:

Joined: Sat Jun 17, 2006 12:12 pm
Warnings: 0
Brian for me, one of the best shows ever!

_________________
Image
1ST. Capello's Cupakes 1288
2nd. Stubbsy's Sizzlers 1286
3rd. Toms Shrews III 1221
Top Scorer this week - dondsters 147 Worst scorer this week - Adium United 33
Bottom - Hammond's Heroes 766
(After Gameweek 22)


Top
 Profile  

alexandercbrown

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 9:43 pm    Author: alexandercbrown    Post subject:

Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 8:30 pm
Location: edinburgh
Warnings: 0
I actually enjoyed Robert's game the most out of these. There was good banker and contestant play in it and it was fairly gripping as well. I liked the way he beat the banker at the end after it looked like the proveout was going wrong!


Top
 Profile  

cookie_monster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 9:47 pm    Author: cookie_monster    Post subject:
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 03, 2007 8:50 pm
Location: Chicken Tikka Masalalalalala
Warnings: 0
Jenny gets my vote. her game was AMAZING

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  

Big-Davey

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 9:50 pm    Author: Big-Davey    Post subject:
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 19, 2007 6:23 pm
Warnings: 0
Rossano for me - there couldn't ever be a better way to start the season!

_________________
Lifelong fan of Vicky, Siobhan and Lisa

Resident divvy, keeps a nerdy eye on the UK Top 10, makes up the numbers in the forum Fantasy Football...

...and overseeing The 2010 Forum Wing Line-Up! Check it out in the Contestants section of the forum!


Top
 Profile  

james_bwfc

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 9:59 pm    Author: james_bwfc    Post subject:
Account Suspended

Joined: Tue Aug 14, 2007 11:41 am
Location: Bolton
Warnings: 0
It has to be Rossano!


Top
 Profile  

James1978

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 10:32 pm    Author: James1978    Post subject:

Joined: Fri Aug 04, 2006 4:47 pm
Location: Darlington, NE England
Warnings: 0
Gotta be Brian for all the comedy elements - but if he doesn't win, I hope Rossano does! :)

_________________
Image

"22 identical sealed boxes, and no questions except one.....do a poor deal for an easy few thousand or be brave and win a blue!"


Top
 Profile  

Billy

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 10:58 pm    Author: Billy    Post subject:
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 22, 2006 11:32 pm
Location: London, UK
Warnings: 0
My top two here are Rossano and Brian...think I'll go for Brian, one of my most anticipated and funniest shows ever!

_________________
"Welcome to PACK IT IN OR CARRY ON!"
Image


Top
 Profile  

redrum666

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 11:15 pm    Author: redrum666    Post subject:
Permanently Banned
Permanently Banned

Joined: Wed Feb 14, 2007 8:14 pm
Location: Tranmere, Wirral
Warnings: 0
This is a really tough selection but I think that I am going to have to, ultimately based on player's personality and the amount they won, go for Jenny. Had Brian beaten the banker I'd have voted for him but as Jenny provided a funny and money game and succeeded in obliterating the banker (OK, that's a bit strong) I have to go for her.

_________________
I'm not the pheasant plucker, I'm the pheasant plucker's son, I'm only plucking pheasants till the pheasant plucker comes.


Top
 Profile  

Duffer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 1:50 am    Author: Duffer    Post subject:
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 17, 2006 5:55 pm
Location: Sussex
Warnings: 0
Brian for me. Even though he had already attained legendary status, he'd really hardly said a thing on the wings (though he'd said much more through his expressions!) and I was wondering just how much of a character he would actually prove to be. Turned out that he was hilarious after all...

_________________
--- jeg forstar ikke ---


Top
 Profile  

Tom

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 11:19 am    Author: Tom    Post subject:

Joined: Wed May 24, 2006 11:15 am
Location: Suffolk. That's as detailed as I'm going..
Warnings: 0
alexandercbrown wrote:
I actually enjoyed Robert's game the most out of these. There was good banker and contestant play in it and it was fairly gripping as well. I liked the way he beat the banker at the end after it looked like the proveout was going wrong!


Yeh, me too so he got my vote. I enjoyed Brian's game but had it of been a decent victory then it would have been my vote (basically, the comedy element was good but the game itself was not perfect).


Top
 Profile  

alexandercbrown

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 11:32 am    Author: alexandercbrown    Post subject:

Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 8:30 pm
Location: edinburgh
Warnings: 0
Tom wrote:
alexandercbrown wrote:
I actually enjoyed Robert's game the most out of these. There was good banker and contestant play in it and it was fairly gripping as well. I liked the way he beat the banker at the end after it looked like the proveout was going wrong!


Yeh, me too so he got my vote. I enjoyed Brian's game but had it of been a decent victory then it would have been my vote (basically, the comedy element was good but the game itself was not perfect).


Oh i agree. if Brian had beaten the banker it would have been the best game but sadly the ending was a bit of downer despite it being a nice win.

Rossano's seems to be winning but I didn't like that game as much as the others because of the poor offers and easy no deals although it was still good.
i do like to players 'work hard'/ make tough decisions for their money.

that said all the games have been good but Robert's was the best and most satisfying result.

if Enid and Debbie had got OPWs I might have considered voting for them.
I thouroughly enjoyed Jenny's game too but that was an easier OPW.


Last edited by alexandercbrown on Mon Sep 03, 2007 11:49 am, edited 4 times in total.

Top
 Profile  

Suezan

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 11:34 am    Author: Suezan    Post subject:

Joined: Sat Apr 08, 2006 4:27 pm
Warnings: 0
I can't choose every show had something special for me in it they are all brilliant


Top
 Profile  

CrazyChair

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 11:22 pm    Author: CrazyChair    Post subject:

Joined: Thu Jan 11, 2007 11:34 pm
Warnings: 0
I voted for Jenny, as she was so sweet and lovely. Brian's game was fun, but I preferred Jenny.


Top
 Profile  

greeny

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 11:44 pm    Author: greeny    Post subject:

Joined: Sun Jan 15, 2006 11:14 pm
Location: Wirral
Warnings: 0
For me, Jenny's game was the best.


Top
 Profile  

h2005

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 1:18 am    Author: h2005    Post subject:
Administrator & Global Moderator

Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2006 3:13 pm
Location: Chelmsford, Essex
Warnings: 0
Brian without a doubt - a funny show with a funny contestant and a good win to go with it!

Rossano and Alan's were also favourites of mine.


Top
 Profile  

Sam

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 10:15 am    Author: Sam    Post subject:

Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2007 5:30 pm
Location: plymouth
Warnings: 0
Rossano.


Top
 Profile  

22identicalboxes

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 4:31 pm    Author: 22identicalboxes    Post subject:

Joined: Wed Jun 21, 2006 9:27 pm
Warnings: 0
Rossano and Brian are the joint winners of this heat, with eight votes each. Jenny also goes through, with four votes.


Top
 Profile  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
 [ 18 posts ] 
Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal Show Commentaries & Discussion » DoND Show of the Month pollsAll times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bo and 0 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  

Deal Or No Deal

[ View who is online ]

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
Copyright ©2023 dond.co.uk All rights reserved

www.dond.co.uk is not responsible for the content posted by private individuals on this website. The views expressed herein are solely the opinions of the individuals that produced them and not necessarily the views of the owner, or of the admins, or of the moderators of this website.


Admin Zone Directory