Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
It is currently Tue Sep 29, 2026 11:32 pm Last visit was: Tue Sep 29, 2026 11:32 pm


Deal or No Deal is currently on a break.

Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal Show Commentaries & Discussion » DoND Show of the Month pollsAll times are UTC [ DST ]



 [ 16 posts ] 

Show of the Month - July 2007 - Heat 2
Poll ended at Thu Jul 19, 2007 4:05 pm
Maria (8th, £75,000) 36%  36%  [ 8 ]
Igor (9th, 2p) 36%  36%  [ 8 ]
Lynn (10th, £50,000) 9%  9%  [ 2 ]
Gavin (11th, £5,999) 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Carol (12th. £15,000) 18%  18%  [ 4 ]
Asim (13th, £31,000) 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 22
Author Message

Billy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 4:05 pm    Author: Billy    Post subject: Show of the Month - July 2007 - Heat 2
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 22, 2006 11:32 pm
Location: London, UK
Warnings: 0
Heat 2, and...erm, wow!! I couldn't predict this one at all, an amazing era for the show and a great end to Season 2!

Three days to vote for your favourite!

_________________
"Welcome to PACK IT IN OR CARRY ON!"
Image


Top
 Profile  

James1978

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 4:08 pm    Author: James1978    Post subject:

Joined: Fri Aug 04, 2006 4:47 pm
Location: Darlington, NE England
Warnings: 0
VERY hard decision here (I'd say they're all possible contenders except Gavin!) - but I've gone for Maria, as one different box choice could have resulted in disaster rather than a massive win, whereas disaster was never a possibility for Lynn!

_________________
Image

"22 identical sealed boxes, and no questions except one.....do a poor deal for an easy few thousand or be brave and win a blue!"


Top
 Profile  

alexandercbrown

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 4:26 pm    Author: alexandercbrown    Post subject:

Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 8:30 pm
Location: edinburgh
Warnings: 0
I'm going for Lynn actually. The other games especially Maria's were great but Lynn gave us our 4th power 5 final 2 after we've been denied similar finishes so many times.
It was funny to see her no deal 62K and see how everyone reacted when the lower amount was revealed even though it was still a great sum of money!


Last edited by alexandercbrown on Mon Jul 16, 2007 11:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Top
 Profile  

Tom22

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 5:00 pm    Author: Tom22    Post subject:

Joined: Sat Jun 17, 2006 12:12 pm
Warnings: 0
I'm going to vote for Igor, the way he took the 2p was great. (Although selling it on eBay wasnt so.... but as its only on the show it doesnt really matter)


Top
 Profile  

Big-Davey

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 5:40 pm    Author: Big-Davey    Post subject:
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 19, 2007 6:23 pm
Warnings: 0
Igor because his 2p offer will never be bettered.

The only true entry in the Hall of Fame because it will never be repeated. Even if someone else has a 1p/10p finish, I doubt the Banker will offer 2p again!

_________________
Lifelong fan of Vicky, Siobhan and Lisa

Resident divvy, keeps a nerdy eye on the UK Top 10, makes up the numbers in the forum Fantasy Football...

...and overseeing The 2010 Forum Wing Line-Up! Check it out in the Contestants section of the forum!


Top
 Profile  

Lewis246

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:06 pm    Author: Lewis246    Post subject:

Joined: Mon Feb 05, 2007 4:52 pm
Location: Devon
Warnings: 0
I loved all of these games except Gavin's!

I think I'll vote for Carol's game, because it had some great quotes and it was an OPW from nowhere.


Top
 Profile  

h2005

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 10:35 pm    Author: h2005    Post subject:
Administrator & Global Moderator

Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2006 3:13 pm
Location: Chelmsford, Essex
Warnings: 0
Igor for me here - I've had enough of poor games and bad trainwrecks and then we get this - a comedy trainwreck provided by a lovely bloke who was a great player - and a show where a hall of fame place is taken over! :lol:


Top
 Profile  

Ben Miller 176

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 11:14 pm    Author: Ben Miller 176    Post subject:

Joined: Fri May 12, 2006 9:38 pm
Warnings: 0
Carol for me


Top
 Profile  

"The Banker"

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 11:16 pm    Author: "The Banker"    Post subject:

Joined: Sat Mar 11, 2006 1:24 am
Warnings: 0
It's got to be Maria for me!

_________________
.


Top
 Profile  

CrazyChair

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 11:41 pm    Author: CrazyChair    Post subject:

Joined: Thu Jan 11, 2007 11:34 pm
Warnings: 0
Lynn for me. It was the most unpredictable of all the games. I was fully expecting an early deal for a nice sum, rather than her to go all the way and win one of the power 5. Carole is my second choice.


Top
 Profile  

Qwerty

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 9:32 am    Author: Qwerty    Post subject:

Joined: Wed Mar 08, 2006 6:15 pm
Location: Scotland
Warnings: 0
Possibly the hardest heat I've ever had to choose between, all possible contenders, but after a lot of thought I've gone for Igor.

_________________
Can't believe it's been a whole year since Kathleen! took the Walk of Wealth and won £45,000!

Thanks to kestral, daniel4389, Tugger, Billy et al who have helped build my image library for these:
Image


Top
 Profile  

h2005

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 11:27 am    Author: h2005    Post subject:
Administrator & Global Moderator

Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2006 3:13 pm
Location: Chelmsford, Essex
Warnings: 0
I've just realised Carol is up there too... it'd be a tough choice between Carol and Igor actually, but I think Igor still wins it... just.

Actually, I forgot to vote in the poll anyway... so I think I'll think about this one for a bit!


Top
 Profile  

david3383

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 11:34 am    Author: david3383    Post subject:

Joined: Fri Apr 21, 2006 5:11 pm
Warnings: 0
Hard choice but Igor gets my vote cause of the 2p deal! :lol:

_________________
Image

David, you're obsessed with trains and bloody Barnsley. - 22identicalboxes


Top
 Profile  

Unix eight

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 12:20 pm    Author: Unix eight    Post subject:
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 18, 2006 10:40 pm
Location: Aberdeen, Sunny Scotland
Warnings: 0
The first 3 games were amazing, it has to be between them for me. Maria's I thought was one of the best of all time, I vote Maria.

_________________
Image
Image


Top
 Profile  

Duffer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 3:58 am    Author: Duffer    Post subject:
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 17, 2006 5:55 pm
Location: Sussex
Warnings: 0
In any other month, I reckon any of Maria, Lynn or Carol would be worthy winners so to choose between them now is pretty tough. I was on holiday when all these games were shown and watched them back-to-back when I got home - needless to say I couldn't quite believe what I was watching! I'll go for the game that made the hairs on the back of my neck stand up the most - Maria.

_________________
--- jeg forstar ikke ---


Top
 Profile  

Billy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 7:03 pm    Author: Billy    Post subject:
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 22, 2006 11:32 pm
Location: London, UK
Warnings: 0
With eight votes each, the two going through to the final are Maria and Igor!

_________________
"Welcome to PACK IT IN OR CARRY ON!"
Image


Top
 Profile  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
 [ 16 posts ] 
Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal Show Commentaries & Discussion » DoND Show of the Month pollsAll times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bo and 0 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  

Deal Or No Deal

[ View who is online ]

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
Copyright ©2023 dond.co.uk All rights reserved

www.dond.co.uk is not responsible for the content posted by private individuals on this website. The views expressed herein are solely the opinions of the individuals that produced them and not necessarily the views of the owner, or of the admins, or of the moderators of this website.


Admin Zone Directory