Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
It is currently Tue Sep 29, 2026 9:01 pm Last visit was: Tue Sep 29, 2026 9:01 pm


Deal or No Deal is currently on a break.

Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal Show Commentaries & Discussion » DoND Show of the Month pollsAll times are UTC [ DST ]



 [ 23 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Show of the Month - August 2007 - Heat 2
Poll ended at Wed Sep 05, 2007 9:35 pm
Joan (22nd, £30,000) 17%  17%  [ 5 ]
Vicky (23rd, £2.15) 10%  10%  [ 3 ]
Claire (24th, £100) 3%  3%  [ 1 ]
Alex (26th, £12,500) 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Jon G (27th, £50,000) 21%  21%  [ 6 ]
Daniel (28th, £75,000) 39%  39%  [ 11 ]
Stevie (29th, £10,001) 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Norman (30th, £15,000) 3%  3%  [ 1 ]
Lee (31st, £50) 3%  3%  [ 1 ]
Total votes : 28
Author Message

22identicalboxes

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 9:35 pm    Author: 22identicalboxes    Post subject: Show of the Month - August 2007 - Heat 2

Joined: Wed Jun 21, 2006 9:27 pm
Warnings: 0
Heat 2 had some great games, and The Banker declared a "Battle of the Sexes", but which game was your favourite out of these nine?

Vote now!


Top
 Profile  

Tom22

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 9:37 pm    Author: Tom22    Post subject:

Joined: Sat Jun 17, 2006 12:12 pm
Warnings: 0
There were a few good games but just down to the amazing board I'm going for Daniel.

_________________
Image
1ST. Capello's Cupakes 1288
2nd. Stubbsy's Sizzlers 1286
3rd. Toms Shrews III 1221
Top Scorer this week - dondsters 147 Worst scorer this week - Adium United 33
Bottom - Hammond's Heroes 766
(After Gameweek 22)


Top
 Profile  

alexandercbrown

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 9:39 pm    Author: alexandercbrown    Post subject:

Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 8:30 pm
Location: edinburgh
Warnings: 0
I voted Daniel too for the amazing board.
Jon and Joan's games were also excellent.


Last edited by alexandercbrown on Sun Sep 02, 2007 9:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Top
 Profile  

cookie_monster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 9:48 pm    Author: cookie_monster    Post subject:
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 03, 2007 8:50 pm
Location: Chicken Tikka Masalalalalala
Warnings: 0
I went for Joan as she was sweet and Her, and the banker made me laugh and she had a MASSIVE victory.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  

Big-Davey

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 9:52 pm    Author: Big-Davey    Post subject:
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 19, 2007 6:23 pm
Warnings: 0
This is not fair - Vicky and Daniel in the same heat! :(

Bearing in mind my vote is always based on not just the game, but the character and the time on the show, I have to choose Vicky. But Daniel's game I will not forget for a while!

_________________
Lifelong fan of Vicky, Siobhan and Lisa

Resident divvy, keeps a nerdy eye on the UK Top 10, makes up the numbers in the forum Fantasy Football...

...and overseeing The 2010 Forum Wing Line-Up! Check it out in the Contestants section of the forum!


Top
 Profile  

james_bwfc

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 10:01 pm    Author: james_bwfc    Post subject:
Account Suspended

Joined: Tue Aug 14, 2007 11:41 am
Location: Bolton
Warnings: 0
Jon G without a doubt with Daniel close second.


Top
 Profile  

James1978

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 10:33 pm    Author: James1978    Post subject:

Joined: Fri Aug 04, 2006 4:47 pm
Location: Darlington, NE England
Warnings: 0
Absolutely got to be Daniel for the last 4 boxes, and also the no-deal of 90k! Plus he scared the crap out of me! :)

_________________
Image

"22 identical sealed boxes, and no questions except one.....do a poor deal for an easy few thousand or be brave and win a blue!"


Top
 Profile  

alexandercbrown

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 10:40 pm    Author: alexandercbrown    Post subject:

Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 8:30 pm
Location: edinburgh
Warnings: 0
James1978 wrote:
Absolutely got to be Daniel for the last 4 boxes, and also the no-deal of 90k! Plus he scared the crap out of me! :)


I second that.

'This is the £750 that has been staring me in the face for the last 24 hours, now it's gone!'

(plus all his other strangeness). the 90K no deal was quite something even if the stronger no dealers on here disagree. it was still a lot of money to no deal with 4/5 power 5.


Last edited by alexandercbrown on Sun Sep 02, 2007 11:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  

James1978

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 10:55 pm    Author: James1978    Post subject:

Joined: Fri Aug 04, 2006 4:47 pm
Location: Darlington, NE England
Warnings: 0
alexandercbrown wrote:
James1978 wrote:
Absolutely got to be Daniel for the last 4 boxes, and also the no-deal of 90k! Plus he scared the crap out of me! :)


I second that.

'This is the £750 that has been staring me in the face for the last 24 hours, now it's gone!'

(plus all his other strangeness). the 90K no deal was quite something even if the stonger no dealers on here disagree. it was still a lot of money to no deal with 4/5 power 5.


To be honest if I'd taken that 90k, the only possible outcomes I'd be even mildly disappointed with after that would be having 250k in the box, and with one of the other three high reds as back-up (since I'd never have gambled if I'd left it with the £750, or avoided it but not had it in the box, since I'd have never swap with it in the last 2, and no-dealt with 50k, 75k or 100k as the other box))! :)

_________________
Image

"22 identical sealed boxes, and no questions except one.....do a poor deal for an easy few thousand or be brave and win a blue!"


Top
 Profile  

alexandercbrown

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 11:01 pm    Author: alexandercbrown    Post subject:

Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 8:30 pm
Location: edinburgh
Warnings: 0
James1978 wrote:
alexandercbrown wrote:
James1978 wrote:
Absolutely got to be Daniel for the last 4 boxes, and also the no-deal of 90k! Plus he scared the crap out of me! :)


I second that.

'This is the £750 that has been staring me in the face for the last 24 hours, now it's gone!'

(plus all his other strangeness). the 90K no deal was quite something even if the stonger no dealers on here disagree. it was still a lot of money to no deal with 4/5 power 5.


To be honest if I'd taken that 90k, the only possible outcomes I'd be even mildly disappointed with after that would be having 250k in the box, and with one of the other three high reds as back-up (since I'd never have gambled if I'd left it with the £750, or avoided it but not had it in the box, since I'd have never swap with it in the last 2)! :)


I agree with that, I might well have taken the 90K because that is a lot of money to risk but it's hard to say because of the amazing board strength. If I did I wouldn't be too bothered unless I had the 250K in my box.
I wouldn't just shrug off the difference between 50K and 90K when considering it.
I'm glad that Daniel went on but I was disappointed he didn't end up with the long awaited 50K vs 250K scenario because that would have been interesting.


Last edited by alexandercbrown on Sun Sep 02, 2007 11:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  

Billy

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 11:01 pm    Author: Billy    Post subject:
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 22, 2006 11:32 pm
Location: London, UK
Warnings: 0
Jon G or Daniel for me...although I knew already that Daniel's game was going to be special, I think really I have no choice other than to vote for him!

_________________
"Welcome to PACK IT IN OR CARRY ON!"
Image


Top
 Profile  

redrum666

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 11:18 pm    Author: redrum666    Post subject:
Permanently Banned
Permanently Banned

Joined: Wed Feb 14, 2007 8:14 pm
Location: Tranmere, Wirral
Warnings: 0
Well there doesn't seem to be much point in voting as either Jon G or Daniel are going to win simply because they won loads of money.

So, being geographically biased, I am going to vote for Claire. :P

_________________
I'm not the pheasant plucker, I'm the pheasant plucker's son, I'm only plucking pheasants till the pheasant plucker comes.


Top
 Profile  

greeny

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 11:19 pm    Author: greeny    Post subject:

Joined: Sun Jan 15, 2006 11:14 pm
Location: Wirral
Warnings: 0
This is very hard, with 3 stand out games there, Joan, Jon G and Daniel. Since Daniel will win this one, I'll go for Joan.


Top
 Profile  

Duffer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 1:51 am    Author: Duffer    Post subject:
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 17, 2006 5:55 pm
Location: Sussex
Warnings: 0
Daniel by a mile.

_________________
--- jeg forstar ikke ---


Top
 Profile  

Tom

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 11:20 am    Author: Tom    Post subject:

Joined: Wed May 24, 2006 11:15 am
Location: Suffolk. That's as detailed as I'm going..
Warnings: 0
Jon G..without a doubt.


Top
 Profile  

JonW1270807

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 12:13 pm    Author: JonW1270807    Post subject:

Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 2:26 pm
Location: Benfleet
Warnings: 0
Jon G for sure :-D


Top
 Profile  

Rich D

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 12:17 pm    Author: Rich D    Post subject:

Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2007 9:28 am
Location: Deepest darkest Suffolk
Warnings: 0
Vicky (surprise :o !)

_________________
F1 Steff -- she's not just a Brolly Dolly


Top
 Profile  

george

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 12:53 pm    Author: george    Post subject:
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 24, 2007 5:28 pm
Warnings: 0
Joan.

_________________
Image
http://z11.invisionfree.com/VirtualSimB ... /index.php?


Top
 Profile  

cookie_monster

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 3:16 pm    Author: cookie_monster    Post subject:
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 03, 2007 8:50 pm
Location: Chicken Tikka Masalalalalala
Warnings: 0
JonW1270807 wrote:
Jon G for sure :-D


:roll: :lol:

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  

Aaron Brock

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 4:11 pm    Author: Aaron Brock    Post subject:

Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2006 6:19 pm
Warnings: 0
DaNiEl

_________________
Eurovision enthusiast and fellow member of #teambat.


Top
 Profile  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
 [ 23 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal Show Commentaries & Discussion » DoND Show of the Month pollsAll times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bo and 0 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  

Deal Or No Deal

[ View who is online ]

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
Copyright ©2023 dond.co.uk All rights reserved

www.dond.co.uk is not responsible for the content posted by private individuals on this website. The views expressed herein are solely the opinions of the individuals that produced them and not necessarily the views of the owner, or of the admins, or of the moderators of this website.


Admin Zone Directory