Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
It is currently Tue Sep 29, 2026 3:04 pm Last visit was: Tue Sep 29, 2026 3:04 pm


Deal or No Deal is currently on a break.

Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal Show Commentaries & Discussion » DoND Show of the Month pollsAll times are UTC [ DST ]



 [ 19 posts ] 

Show of the Month - October - Heat 1?
Poll ended at Fri Nov 02, 2007 10:29 pm
Ioanna (£5,000, 1st) 3%  3%  [ 1 ]
Stan (£11,500, 2nd) 3%  3%  [ 1 ]
Danielle (£45,000, 3rd) 32%  32%  [ 10 ]
Bernie (£50, 4th) 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Alicia (£27,100, 5th) 9%  9%  [ 3 ]
Gillian (£100, 6th) 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Lee (10p, 8th) 3%  3%  [ 1 ]
Phyllis (£10,000, 9th) 9%  9%  [ 3 ]
Jean (£20,000, 10th) 38%  38%  [ 12 ]
Total votes : 31
Author Message

Power5

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 10:29 pm    Author: Power5    Post subject: Show of the Month - October - Heat 1
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2006 10:04 pm
Warnings: 0
As I mentioned on the other thread, here's the first heat of this month's poll, with some interesting ones to choose from!

Details of all the shows here - top three qualify for the final! 2 days to vote.

_________________
Image
Oh and five others, guess I need to update this!


Top
 Profile  

h2005

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 10:38 pm    Author: h2005    Post subject:
Administrator & Global Moderator

Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2006 3:13 pm
Location: Chelmsford, Essex
Warnings: 0
I'm voting for Jean, as she was great on the wings, great in her game and had a good game too - and an OPW with a large sum!

Second choice would be Lee as I really liked him, but his game let him down... third choice would be Gillian probably as I liked her on the wings and in her game, but her game let her down! :(

_________________
Ex-DoND contestant (show #992, 23 March 2009)

Image


Top
 Profile  

cookie_monster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 10:42 pm    Author: cookie_monster    Post subject:
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 03, 2007 8:50 pm
Location: Chicken Tikka Masalalalalala
Warnings: 0
Phyllis gets my vote... an amazing character came from no-where!

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  

James1978

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 10:47 pm    Author: James1978    Post subject:

Joined: Fri Aug 04, 2006 4:47 pm
Location: Darlington, NE England
Warnings: 0
Gotta be the stunning Danielle - until today I thought she'd end up as the biggest winner of the month!! :)

_________________
Image

"22 identical sealed boxes, and no questions except one.....do a poor deal for an easy few thousand or be brave and win a blue!"


Top
 Profile  

Tom22

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 10:50 pm    Author: Tom22    Post subject:

Joined: Sat Jun 17, 2006 12:12 pm
Warnings: 0
Go to be Jean absolute legend!


Top
 Profile  

Lewis246

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 11:06 pm    Author: Lewis246    Post subject:

Joined: Mon Feb 05, 2007 4:52 pm
Location: Devon
Warnings: 0
Jean, for the same reasons as h2005.

My second choice would be Danielle.


Top
 Profile  

alexseth

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 11:28 pm    Author: alexseth    Post subject:
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2007 7:46 pm
Warnings: 0
Although I loved Jean as well, Danielle's game for me was one of those great classic mega money games where the suspense just kills me! And it was an OPW, and she was a lovely person! Gotta be her for me.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  

Billy

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 11:52 pm    Author: Billy    Post subject:
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 22, 2006 11:32 pm
Location: London, UK
Warnings: 0
I'm going for the show that I remember the most, although given that it was on More4 today that helps a bit...Phyllis, with her being hilarious, audience member Bridget being hilarious, and that amazing Undeal twist!

_________________
"Welcome to PACK IT IN OR CARRY ON!"
Image


Top
 Profile  

KP

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 12:07 am    Author: KP    Post subject:
International Forums Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2006 8:00 pm
Warnings: 0
Jean. Great character, great wing advice, great OPW, and she completely recognised the Wakeyist tendencies of the audience :D

_________________
Champion of RTaB S6, creator of unorthodox DoND rulesets, and founder member of #teambat.
Creator of the first DoND Live offer to be accepted.
"Why regret what could not be?" (A Heart Full of Love, from Les Misérables)
I introduced utility theory to the forums. Blame me.
In your choices, beware of words leading you astray. Think in a balanced way about potential gains and losses.


Top
 Profile  

CrazyChair

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 12:49 am    Author: CrazyChair    Post subject:

Joined: Thu Jan 11, 2007 11:34 pm
Warnings: 0
Easy decision: Jean. She's a legend.


Top
 Profile  

"The Banker"

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 1:07 am    Author: "The Banker"    Post subject:

Joined: Sat Mar 11, 2006 1:24 am
Warnings: 0
Hmmm this is quite a tough one for me. Do I go for Ioanna - my favourite out of the lot, or Jean because she was such a legend and great in her game? Part of me wants to vote for Jean because of today's show and that montage (I still find it funny even thinking about it!)

But, I don't think Jean will need my vote as she'll get alot of votes anyway so I'm going to vote for Ioanna!

_________________
.


Top
 Profile  

Michael DeVere

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 10:30 am    Author: Michael DeVere    Post subject:

Joined: Fri Jul 14, 2006 6:46 pm
Warnings: 0
I picked Jean for the same reasons other people have mentioned.


Top
 Profile  

david3383

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 6:39 pm    Author: david3383    Post subject:

Joined: Fri Apr 21, 2006 5:11 pm
Warnings: 0
DEFINITELY Alicia in this heat! :-D

_________________
Image

David, you're obsessed with trains and bloody Barnsley. - 22identicalboxes


Top
 Profile  

redrum666

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 7:15 pm    Author: redrum666    Post subject:
Permanently Banned
Permanently Banned

Joined: Wed Feb 14, 2007 8:14 pm
Location: Tranmere, Wirral
Warnings: 0
Alicia by a country mile!

_________________
I'm not the pheasant plucker, I'm the pheasant plucker's son, I'm only plucking pheasants till the pheasant plucker comes.


Top
 Profile  

Sam

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 7:23 pm    Author: Sam    Post subject:

Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2007 5:30 pm
Location: plymouth
Warnings: 0
Danielle's OPW.


Top
 Profile  

Aaron Brock

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 7:26 pm    Author: Aaron Brock    Post subject:

Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2006 6:19 pm
Warnings: 0
I thought I was going to hate Danielle, I liked her, I went for Danielle.

_________________
Eurovision enthusiast and fellow member of #teambat.


Top
 Profile  

Tom

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 9:54 pm    Author: Tom    Post subject:

Joined: Wed May 24, 2006 11:15 am
Location: Suffolk. That's as detailed as I'm going..
Warnings: 0
Danielle..with Jean a close 2nd.


Top
 Profile  

alexandercbrown

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 12:00 am    Author: alexandercbrown    Post subject:

Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 8:30 pm
Location: edinburgh
Warnings: 0
Tom wrote:
Danielle..with Jean a close 2nd.


Ditto and the fact that it was a big money game with a great proveout!


Top
 Profile  

Power5

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 10:48 pm    Author: Power5    Post subject:
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2006 10:04 pm
Warnings: 0
Jean and Danielle both easily qualify for the final, joined by Alicia and Phyllis in joint 3rd place.

_________________
Image
Oh and five others, guess I need to update this!


Top
 Profile  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
 [ 19 posts ] 
Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal Show Commentaries & Discussion » DoND Show of the Month pollsAll times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bo and 0 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  

Deal Or No Deal

[ View who is online ]

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
Copyright ©2023 dond.co.uk All rights reserved

www.dond.co.uk is not responsible for the content posted by private individuals on this website. The views expressed herein are solely the opinions of the individuals that produced them and not necessarily the views of the owner, or of the admins, or of the moderators of this website.


Admin Zone Directory