Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
It is currently Tue Sep 29, 2026 6:12 am Last visit was: Tue Sep 29, 2026 6:12 am


Deal or No Deal is currently on a break.

Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal Show Commentaries & Discussion » DoND Show of the Month pollsAll times are UTC [ DST ]



 [ 19 posts ] 

December Show of The Month Final
Poll ended at Tue Jan 08, 2008 1:20 pm
Total votes : 0
Author Message

h2005

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 1:20 pm    Author: h2005    Post subject: December Show of The Month Final
Administrator & Global Moderator

Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2006 3:13 pm
Location: Chelmsford, Essex
Warnings: 0
Here is December Show of The Month's Final. Will it be Orry and his amazing game? Or will one of the Stars shine through and win this heat?

5 days to decide.

_________________
Ex-DoND contestant (show #992, 23 March 2009)

Image


Top
 Profile  

Tom22

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 1:24 pm    Author: Tom22    Post subject:

Joined: Sat Jun 17, 2006 12:12 pm
Warnings: 0
This is where you get the flaw in the Christmas Star shows as I cant remember them at all...

Out of the rest I went for Ashleigh, ignoring the yawning stuff it was a great show and she was a great player!


Top
 Profile  

Big-Davey

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 1:28 pm    Author: Big-Davey    Post subject:
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 19, 2007 6:23 pm
Warnings: 0
Ashleigh for the normal-style shows, Orry for the Scrooge vs Santa shows, and Bridget for the Christmas Star shows.

And out of the three, I have to go with Bridget - amazing finish, amazing atmosphere (by what we heard!) from the audience, and an amazing lady.

But Orry and Ashleigh come very close behind, and in an undecided order too.

_________________
Lifelong fan of Vicky, Siobhan and Lisa

Resident divvy, keeps a nerdy eye on the UK Top 10, makes up the numbers in the forum Fantasy Football...

...and overseeing The 2010 Forum Wing Line-Up! Check it out in the Contestants section of the forum!


Top
 Profile  

h2005

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 1:45 pm    Author: h2005    Post subject:
Administrator & Global Moderator

Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2006 3:13 pm
Location: Chelmsford, Essex
Warnings: 0
Well a great show for me has to be one where I liked the player and the game was good too. There aren't really any stand outs here... Orry's game was spectacular but he wasn't a favourite of mine therefore his show wasn't the best; I didn't like any of the Star shows except Sylvia's; so it has to be between Jonny, John and Hayley for me.

I surprised myself and actually found the transformation he had in his game quite funny... so on balanace, I'll go for Jonny... he also probably had the most interesting game - what with his glame about gambling on a £5 vs £250k final two. Hayley is a close second and John is third for me.

_________________
Ex-DoND contestant (show #992, 23 March 2009)

Image


Top
 Profile  

david3383

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 2:02 pm    Author: david3383    Post subject:

Joined: Fri Apr 21, 2006 5:11 pm
Warnings: 0
Ashleigh gets my vote cause she has the best personality of this bunch and won a decent £40,000.

For reasons already documented, I haven't voted for a Christmas Star show! :P

_________________
Image

David, you're obsessed with trains and bloody Barnsley. - 22identicalboxes


Top
 Profile  

tr4962

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 2:14 pm    Author: tr4962    Post subject:

Joined: Sun Mar 12, 2006 10:55 pm
Warnings: 0
Bridgets game was the most emotional and therefore gets my vote


Top
 Profile  

cookie_monster

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 2:15 pm    Author: cookie_monster    Post subject:
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 03, 2007 8:50 pm
Location: Chicken Tikka Masalalalalala
Warnings: 0
Sylvia wins for me!!

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  

lovingit

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 2:54 pm    Author: lovingit    Post subject:
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 14, 2007 9:07 pm
Warnings: 0
i've voted for myself of course!! :-D


Top
 Profile  

cookie_monster

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 5:23 pm    Author: cookie_monster    Post subject:
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 03, 2007 8:50 pm
Location: Chicken Tikka Masalalalalala
Warnings: 0
lovingit wrote:
i've voted for myself of course!! :-D


:lol: :lol:

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  

Billy

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 6:34 pm    Author: Billy    Post subject:
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 22, 2006 11:32 pm
Location: London, UK
Warnings: 0
Two that come to mind are Orry and Bridget. Orry's I only really enjoyed the last few minutes of, Bridget I enjoyed all of it but I only saw about half because I was flicking between it and 'Shrek 2'.

My vote goes to Bridget, though, one of the few times that month I was genuinely excited about a game!

_________________
"Welcome to PACK IT IN OR CARRY ON!"
Image


Top
 Profile  

alexseth

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 6:38 pm    Author: alexseth    Post subject:
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2007 7:46 pm
Warnings: 0
For me the best way to judge a game is how memorable it is. And in that respect, Orry wins by a mile, so I'm giving my vote to him.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  

James1978

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 8:14 pm    Author: James1978    Post subject:

Joined: Fri Aug 04, 2006 4:47 pm
Location: Darlington, NE England
Warnings: 0
Reluctantly, Orry - one reason being I don;t always think it should be the biggest win that necessarily gets it!

_________________
Image

"22 identical sealed boxes, and no questions except one.....do a poor deal for an easy few thousand or be brave and win a blue!"


Top
 Profile  

Tom

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 9:42 pm    Author: Tom    Post subject:

Joined: Wed May 24, 2006 11:15 am
Location: Suffolk. That's as detailed as I'm going..
Warnings: 0
Orry. That game was just..well breathtaking...


Top
 Profile  

CrazyChair

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 12:18 am    Author: CrazyChair    Post subject:

Joined: Thu Jan 11, 2007 11:34 pm
Warnings: 0
Tough call between Patricia and Orry. I went for Patricia in the end, as her game totally caught me by surprise. I didn't expect her to win so much.


Top
 Profile  

"The Banker"

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 12:05 pm    Author: "The Banker"    Post subject:

Joined: Sat Mar 11, 2006 1:24 am
Warnings: 0
Ashleigh.

_________________
.


Top
 Profile  

Michael DeVere

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 9:09 pm    Author: Michael DeVere    Post subject:

Joined: Fri Jul 14, 2006 6:46 pm
Warnings: 0
I've voted for Orry as that end game swap was one of the most memorable moments for me and a shock considering I was expecting a big win.

However Hayley was a close 2nd for an entertaining game on New Year's Eve followed by Jonny.


Top
 Profile  

Aaron Brock

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 9:13 pm    Author: Aaron Brock    Post subject:

Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2006 6:19 pm
Warnings: 0
Orry.

_________________
Eurovision enthusiast and fellow member of #teambat.


Top
 Profile  

h2005

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 8:34 am    Author: h2005    Post subject:
Administrator & Global Moderator

Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2006 3:13 pm
Location: Chelmsford, Essex
Warnings: 0
Orry wins with 33% of the vote. Ashleigh is in second place with 20%, and Bridget in third with 16%.

Hall of Fame
April 2006: Kirsty
May 2006: Gaz (£100k)
June 2006: Shirley
July 2006: "Mad" Paul
Aug/Sept 2006: Lance
Oct 2006: David J
Nov 2006: Lynne
Dec 2006: Claudine
Jan 2007: Bunney
Feb 2007: Millie
March 2007: Chantelle & Doug
April 2007: Gaz (£70k+1p)
May 2007: Graeme
June 2007: Rodney
July 2007: Maria (£75k)
Aug 2007: Daniel
Sep 2007: Maria (£100k)
Oct 2007: Chris B
Nov 2007: Charly
Dec 2007: Orry

_________________
Ex-DoND contestant (show #992, 23 March 2009)

Image


Top
 Profile  

dishydealer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 11:07 pm    Author: dishydealer    Post subject:
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 02, 2007 12:39 pm
Warnings: 0
[quote="CrazyChair"]Tough call between Patricia and Orry. I went for Patricia in the end, as her game totally caught me by surprise. I didn't expect her to win so much.[/quote]

Thanks CrazyChair! You lovely! lovely person you!!!!!!! x x x
I know I am too late to vote.......but I vote for me!

In all seriousness..I would sincerely vote for Orry! he is such a wonderful man/drag queen?! No really, he is a genuinly nice guy and what you see is what you get, he will always do well because even at the end when it all went pair shaped, he could laugh about it and make up the e-bay sketch! Yep! definitly one for December 07!


Top
 Profile  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
 [ 19 posts ] 
Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal Show Commentaries & Discussion » DoND Show of the Month pollsAll times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bo and 0 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  

Deal Or No Deal

[ View who is online ]

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
Copyright ©2023 dond.co.uk All rights reserved

www.dond.co.uk is not responsible for the content posted by private individuals on this website. The views expressed herein are solely the opinions of the individuals that produced them and not necessarily the views of the owner, or of the admins, or of the moderators of this website.


Admin Zone Directory