Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
It is currently Wed Oct 07, 2026 10:29 pm Last visit was: Wed Oct 07, 2026 10:29 pm


Deal or No Deal is currently on a break.

Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal Show Commentaries & Discussion » DoND Show of the Month pollsAll times are UTC [ DST ]



 [ 28 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Show of the Month - November?
Poll ended at Fri Dec 08, 2006 7:06 pm
Howard (£1, 3rd) 17%  17%  [ 5 ]
Nalini (£10,000, 9th) 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Helen (£21,000, 10th) 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Rachael (£30,000, 15th) 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Lynne (£75,000, 20th) 57%  57%  [ 16 ]
Dawn (£25,000, 22nd) 3%  3%  [ 1 ]
David (£500, 27th) 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Lucy (£35,000, 28th) 10%  10%  [ 3 ]
Margaret (£20,000, 30th) 10%  10%  [ 3 ]
Total votes : 28
Author Message

Power5

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 7:06 pm    Author: Power5    Post subject: Show of the Month - November - The Final
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2006 10:04 pm
Warnings: 0
So here are the finalists for you to choose from. Will Lynne win by a landslide or will someone else spring a surprise?

5 days to vote for your winner.

NOTE: This is the last one of these I will be doing, for the time being at least, as I won't be around for a while after Christmas. If anyone else wants to take it over then you're welcome to!

_________________
Image
Oh and five others, guess I need to update this!


Top
 Profile  

wakey1512

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 7:17 pm    Author: wakey1512    Post subject:
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 22, 2006 7:08 pm
Location: Grimsby
Warnings: 0
Where are you going?

_________________
Image
Image
Wakey1512 - Resident no dealer, major box 4 and £100,000 fan.
My dislike club: The number 3


Top
 Profile  

Will

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 7:33 pm    Author: Will    Post subject:
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 22, 2006 3:26 am
Location: Leeds
Warnings: 0
I soooo wanted to vote for Lucy but in the end common sense dictated...

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  

h2005

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 7:46 pm    Author: h2005    Post subject:
Administrator & Global Moderator

Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2006 3:13 pm
Location: Chelmsford, Essex
Warnings: 0
It had to be Lynne, for me. Huge gamble, especially in her circumstances... I hope her husband bought that motor carvan! :)


Top
 Profile  

Billy

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 7:46 pm    Author: Billy    Post subject:
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 22, 2006 11:32 pm
Location: London, UK
Warnings: 0
It has to be Lynne, really. A gamble like that was just absolutely incredible...I was so, so happy when that £75k was revealed, she really deserved it.

_________________
"Welcome to PACK IT IN OR CARRY ON!"
Image


Top
 Profile  

daniel4389

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 7:49 pm    Author: daniel4389    Post subject:

Joined: Thu Feb 23, 2006 10:36 pm
Warnings: 0
I normally like to go against everyone else's opinion, but it really does have to be Lynne. Honourable mentions for Margaret and Dawn, though.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  

Ben Miller 176

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 7:50 pm    Author: Ben Miller 176    Post subject:

Joined: Fri May 12, 2006 9:38 pm
Warnings: 0
I went for Margaret because even though Lynne had the best show, I wanted her to have a chance to be second.


Top
 Profile  

Qwerty

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 7:52 pm    Author: Qwerty    Post subject:

Joined: Wed Mar 08, 2006 6:15 pm
Location: Scotland
Warnings: 0
Lynne has to get my vote too, but Dawn was so very, very close behind! :D

_________________
Can't believe it's been a whole year since Kathleen! took the Walk of Wealth and won £45,000!

Thanks to kestral, daniel4389, Tugger, Billy et al who have helped build my image library for these:
Image


Top
 Profile  

tr4962

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 9:39 pm    Author: tr4962    Post subject:

Joined: Sun Mar 12, 2006 10:55 pm
Warnings: 0
i chose margaret because i was so happy for her


Top
 Profile  

"The Banker"

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 12:00 am    Author: "The Banker"    Post subject:

Joined: Sat Mar 11, 2006 1:24 am
Warnings: 0
Even though I voted for Howard, Lynne and David to get to the final, Lynne wins overall.

_________________
.


Top
 Profile  

Ian W

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 4:01 pm    Author: Ian W    Post subject:

Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2006 8:46 pm
Location: Ireland
Warnings: 0
Lynne :D

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  

Maggot

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 4:14 pm    Author: Maggot    Post subject:
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 26, 2006 9:04 pm
Location: Bristol
Warnings: 0
As her game was gert exciting, Lynne's got my vote
(oops my Bristol is showing!) ;)

_________________
Merry Christmas everyone - hope you all have a great 2007!


Top
 Profile  

Duffer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 4:49 pm    Author: Duffer    Post subject:
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 17, 2006 5:55 pm
Location: Sussex
Warnings: 0
As much as I want to vote for Lucy, Lynne's game is one all the all-time greats so I feel somehow obliged to go for that. How predictable.

_________________
--- jeg forstar ikke ---


Top
 Profile  

hammondstar

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 7:22 pm    Author: hammondstar    Post subject:
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 25, 2006 8:11 pm
Warnings: 0
Howard (£1, 3rd) - Was he the one with the Tax Free thing?
Nalini (£10,000, 9th) - Who?
Helen (£21,000, 10th) - I don't remember her.
Rachael (£30,000, 15th) - The blonde one? I didn't see her game...
Lynne (£75,000, 20th) Who?
Dawn (£25,000, 22nd) Who?
David (£500, 27th) Who?
Lucy (£35,000, 28th) - WHO?!?!?
Margaret (£20,000, 30th) You all know what I'm going to say...I don't have a clue who that was.

So, based on that, I voted Howard. Although I'm not 100% sure who he was :oops:

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  

daniel4389

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 7:23 pm    Author: daniel4389    Post subject:

Joined: Thu Feb 23, 2006 10:36 pm
Warnings: 0
...

As much as I love you, you have to be the worst DOND fan ever.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  

hammondstar

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 7:27 pm    Author: hammondstar    Post subject:
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 25, 2006 8:11 pm
Warnings: 0
Ch. I bet I know more about DoND than you do :roll:

It's just November was a busy month, that's all.....

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  

22identicalboxes

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 7:27 pm    Author: 22identicalboxes    Post subject:

Joined: Wed Jun 21, 2006 9:27 pm
Warnings: 0
Have a look here, Hammond.


Top
 Profile  

Tom22

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 7:28 pm    Author: Tom22    Post subject:

Joined: Sat Jun 17, 2006 12:12 pm
Warnings: 0
hammondstar wrote:
Howard (£1, 3rd) - Was he the one with the Tax Free thing?


:shock: :lol:

Novemeber must of been a busy month ;)

_________________
Image
1ST. Capello's Cupakes 1288
2nd. Stubbsy's Sizzlers 1286
3rd. Toms Shrews III 1221
Top Scorer this week - dondsters 147 Worst scorer this week - Adium United 33
Bottom - Hammond's Heroes 766
(After Gameweek 22)


Top
 Profile  

22identicalboxes

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 7:30 pm    Author: 22identicalboxes    Post subject:

Joined: Wed Jun 21, 2006 9:27 pm
Warnings: 0
hammondstar wrote:
Ch. I bet I know more about DoND than you do :roll:

Dan has an amazing DoND memory!


Top
 Profile  

hammondstar

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 7:30 pm    Author: hammondstar    Post subject:
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 25, 2006 8:11 pm
Warnings: 0
Oooh, I remember him now!!! So he wasn't the tax free man after all!

Haha, the sad thing is that I remember joining Howard's fanclub aswell :oops:

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
 [ 28 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal Show Commentaries & Discussion » DoND Show of the Month pollsAll times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bo and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  

Deal Or No Deal

[ View who is online ]

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
Copyright ©2023 dond.co.uk All rights reserved

www.dond.co.uk is not responsible for the content posted by private individuals on this website. The views expressed herein are solely the opinions of the individuals that produced them and not necessarily the views of the owner, or of the admins, or of the moderators of this website.


Admin Zone Directory