Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
It is currently Wed Oct 07, 2026 6:24 pm Last visit was: Wed Oct 07, 2026 6:24 pm


Deal or No Deal is currently on a break.

Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal Show Commentaries & Discussion » DoND Show of the Month pollsAll times are UTC [ DST ]



 [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Show of the Month - December (The Final)
Poll ended at Thu Jan 11, 2007 9:22 pm
Ned (4th, £15,000) 2%  2%  [ 1 ]
Jaye (6th, £3,000) 8%  8%  [ 3 ]
Lynsey (8th, £20,000) 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Donna (12th, £21,000) 5%  5%  [ 2 ]
Brian (15th, £12,500) 8%  8%  [ 3 ]
Claudine (17th, £107,031) 34%  34%  [ 12 ]
Wrighty (25th, £32,000) 22%  22%  [ 8 ]
Danny (26th, £20,000) 11%  11%  [ 4 ]
Joey (27th, £9,000) 5%  5%  [ 2 ]
Alfie (31st, £20,000) 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 35
Author Message

Qwerty

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 9:22 pm    Author: Qwerty    Post subject: Show of the Month - December - The Final

Joined: Wed Mar 08, 2006 6:15 pm
Location: Scotland
Warnings: 0
So time for you to choose your Show of the Month for December to take their place in our Hall of Fame.

But who will get your vote?

Ned did the game's first ever mid-game swap, and brought the £75,000 to the table. Jaye salvaged £3,000 from an unlucky game. Lynsey made history by getting engaged on the show! Donna became only the second player to have the dream final two - but dealt too early! Brian happily took home £12,500 after a 29 game wait. Claudine became the biggest winner of 2006 with a deal of £107,031. Wrighty played for £500,000 on Christmas Day, and did the right deal for £32,000. Danny played again for £500,000, and won £20,000 (plus an extra £10,000 from the banker's present!). Joey had an unlucky start, but played the perfect game when dealing at £9,000. Alfie concluded 2006, with the £250,000 on the table, but dealt for £20,000.

4 days to choose your winner.

_________________
Can't believe it's been a whole year since Kathleen! took the Walk of Wealth and won £45,000!

Thanks to kestral, daniel4389, Tugger, Billy et al who have helped build my image library for these:
Image


Last edited by Qwerty on Sun Jan 07, 2007 9:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  

daniel4389

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 9:23 pm    Author: daniel4389    Post subject:

Joined: Thu Feb 23, 2006 10:36 pm
Warnings: 0
Wooo, Jaye is winning with 100% of the vote...time to close the poll, I think!

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  

Aaron Brock

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 9:25 pm    Author: Aaron Brock    Post subject:

Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2006 6:19 pm
Warnings: 0
HAHA! there is no way aye is going to be 100%

Its claudine for me

_________________
Eurovision enthusiast and fellow member of #teambat.


Top
 Profile  

Ian W

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 9:35 pm    Author: Ian W    Post subject:

Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2006 8:46 pm
Location: Ireland
Warnings: 0
This is a really hard for me to vote for these beacause all the contestants I have voted for in the other rounds are in the final, based on the fact this persons game wasn't based on money I have voted for JAYE!

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  

Billy

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 9:37 pm    Author: Billy    Post subject:
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 22, 2006 11:32 pm
Location: London, UK
Warnings: 0
As much as I love Joey, and, er, as much as Dan loves Jaye, it's just gotta be Claudine!

We might as well do the January one now, we all know that Laura's gonna win it!

_________________
"Welcome to PACK IT IN OR CARRY ON!"
Image


Top
 Profile  

Adam L

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 9:39 pm    Author: Adam L    Post subject:
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 09, 2006 6:15 pm
Location: Probably looking at nice messages by that special someone, do not disturb!!!
Warnings: 0
D-A-NN-Y! :-D

_________________
Image
I think I'm on one smarter advert, behind susan wearing a hideous pink T shirt
"DOND.CO.UK - It's all very disturbing"


Top
 Profile  

greeny

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 9:48 pm    Author: greeny    Post subject:

Joined: Sun Jan 15, 2006 11:14 pm
Location: Wirral
Warnings: 0
Jaye shouldn't be here, her show wasn't that exciting compared to the others. I'm going for Claudine simply for the big win.


Top
 Profile  

daniel4389

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 9:55 pm    Author: daniel4389    Post subject:

Joined: Thu Feb 23, 2006 10:36 pm
Warnings: 0
greeny wrote:
Jaye shouldn't be here, her show wasn't that exciting compared to the others. I'm going for Claudine simply for the big win.


And who says we all prefer the exciting shows? Claudine's game was fantastic, agreed, but my favourite shows are ones with really entertaining, likeable characters, and Jaye was one of the best, in my opinion. (Not that Claudine was in any way unlikeable...she'd definitely be my second choice.) I plan to vote for Mariette over Laura in a month's time for the same reasons. ;)

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  

Adam L

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 10:01 pm    Author: Adam L    Post subject:
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 09, 2006 6:15 pm
Location: Probably looking at nice messages by that special someone, do not disturb!!!
Warnings: 0
greeny wrote:
Jaye shouldn't be here, her show wasn't that exciting compared to the others. I'm going for Claudine simply for the big win.

You tell him Greeny!

_________________
Image
I think I'm on one smarter advert, behind susan wearing a hideous pink T shirt
"DOND.CO.UK - It's all very disturbing"


Top
 Profile  

James1978

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 10:18 pm    Author: James1978    Post subject:

Joined: Fri Aug 04, 2006 4:47 pm
Location: Darlington, NE England
Warnings: 0
I'm going for Brian, as far as entertainment goes, it was better than Claudine's - that was spoilt somewhat for me as I knew she didn't win £250k (I knew Laura was the first at that stage)!

_________________
Image

"22 identical sealed boxes, and no questions except one.....do a poor deal for an easy few thousand or be brave and win a blue!"


Top
 Profile  

h2005

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 10:20 pm    Author: h2005    Post subject:
Administrator & Global Moderator

Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2006 3:13 pm
Location: Chelmsford, Essex
Warnings: 0
I had to vote for Wrighty - probably the show I enjoyed most out of that lot, as he was a great bloke and managed to get an OPW and keep a steady head in what was an unusual game, what with the £500k being on the board and the extra offers coming at the end...


Top
 Profile  

KP

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 11:03 pm    Author: KP    Post subject:
International Forums Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2006 8:00 pm
Warnings: 0
I don't even think I voted for her in the heats, but now I think of it in a new light... Donna. A show to be talked about for months, if not years, to come - so much to be said about it.

It probably wasn't my favourite show of the month, but I'm not sure what was, so I think I had to go with the most memorable, and for me that was Donna's...

_________________
Champion of RTaB S6, creator of unorthodox DoND rulesets, and founder member of #teambat.
Creator of the first DoND Live offer to be accepted.
"Why regret what could not be?" (A Heart Full of Love, from Les Misérables)
I introduced utility theory to the forums. Blame me.
In your choices, beware of words leading you astray. Think in a balanced way about potential gains and losses.


Top
 Profile  

rico7

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 11:16 pm    Author: rico7    Post subject:
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 13, 2006 10:36 am
Location: Stratford-upon-avon, Warwickshire
Warnings: 0
h2005 wrote:
I had to vote for Wrighty - probably the show I enjoyed most out of that lot, as he was a great bloke and managed to get an OPW and keep a steady head in what was an unusual game, what with the £500k being on the board and the extra offers coming at the end...
Jaye came very close but I voted for Wrighty too for similar reasons. The fact that it was on the 25th December really put the icing on the (Christmas) cake if you'll forgive the pun. :D Congratulations on 8,000 posts h! :D


Last edited by rico7 on Sun Jan 07, 2007 11:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  

Cazzie

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 11:18 pm    Author: Cazzie    Post subject:
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 18, 2006 3:24 pm
Warnings: 0
greeny wrote:
Jaye shouldn't be here, her show wasn't that exciting compared to the others. I'm going for Claudine simply for the big win.


I voted Jaye purely because I remembered her game out of the list shown... that means she was exciting and memorable in my eyes!! :-D

_________________
Image

"Take your hands out of your pockets!" Noel to David 23/03/09...
Do as I say not as I do obviously Noel! :D
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Are you... Are you drunk?"
David to The Banker 23/03/09


Top
 Profile  

Kay

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 11:38 pm    Author: Kay    Post subject:
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 26, 2006 5:30 pm
Location: Devon, UK
Warnings: 0
Got to be Wrighty. :-D


Top
 Profile  

Duffer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 11:53 pm    Author: Duffer    Post subject:
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 17, 2006 5:55 pm
Location: Sussex
Warnings: 0
Wrighty for me too. Lovely bloke, great entertainment and dealt with all the undue pressure of taking part in the first 500k game.

_________________
--- jeg forstar ikke ---


Top
 Profile  

Cazza

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 12:00 am    Author: Cazza    Post subject:

Joined: Sat Jul 22, 2006 8:44 pm
Warnings: 0
I voted for Wrighty.

Reason: Simply The Best! :-D


Top
 Profile  

"The Banker"

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 4:02 pm    Author: "The Banker"    Post subject:

Joined: Sat Mar 11, 2006 1:24 am
Warnings: 0
Claudine.

_________________
.


Top
 Profile  

Bounce7800

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 4:49 pm    Author: Bounce7800    Post subject:
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 18, 2006 9:21 pm
Location: Romford, Essex, UK
Warnings: 0
Joey for me.

Honourable mentions to Claudines and Donnas games

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  

Tom

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 9:46 pm    Author: Tom    Post subject:

Joined: Wed May 24, 2006 11:15 am
Location: Suffolk. That's as detailed as I'm going..
Warnings: 0
Danny..i really liked his game and was pleased that he did well.


Top
 Profile  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
 [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal Show Commentaries & Discussion » DoND Show of the Month pollsAll times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bo and 0 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  

Deal Or No Deal

[ View who is online ]

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
Copyright ©2023 dond.co.uk All rights reserved

www.dond.co.uk is not responsible for the content posted by private individuals on this website. The views expressed herein are solely the opinions of the individuals that produced them and not necessarily the views of the owner, or of the admins, or of the moderators of this website.


Admin Zone Directory