Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
It is currently Wed Oct 07, 2026 2:26 pm Last visit was: Wed Oct 07, 2026 2:26 pm


Deal or No Deal is currently on a break.

Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal Show Commentaries & Discussion » DoND Show of the Month pollsAll times are UTC [ DST ]



 [ 17 posts ] 

Show of the Month - January 2007 - Heat 2
Poll ended at Mon Feb 05, 2007 6:35 pm
Jasmine (11th, £14,600) 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Brian (12th, £20,000) 6%  6%  [ 2 ]
Jennifer (14th, £32,000) 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
George (15th, £22,000) 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Gabrielle (16th, £15,000) 29%  29%  [ 9 ]
Catherine (17th, £21,000) 3%  3%  [ 1 ]
Stuart (18th, £1,000) 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Sarah (19th, £36,400) 54%  54%  [ 17 ]
Ryan (21st, £12,000) 6%  6%  [ 2 ]
Total votes : 31
Author Message

Qwerty

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 6:35 pm    Author: Qwerty    Post subject: Show of the Month - January 2007 - Heat 2

Joined: Wed Mar 08, 2006 6:15 pm
Location: Scotland
Warnings: 0
Here's our next 9 contenders, but who gets your vote?

Another great selection. Gabrielle's amazingly heartwarming game with a superb outcome - and those slippers! ;) Superb deals from Jennifer, Brian and Ryan. The lovely Jasmine and her bump. The amazing psychic Sarah - need I say more? ;) And Catherine, George and Stuart produced some great viewing.

Tough one here, get voting!

_________________
Can't believe it's been a whole year since Kathleen! took the Walk of Wealth and won £45,000!

Thanks to kestral, daniel4389, Tugger, Billy et al who have helped build my image library for these:
Image


Top
 Profile  

"The Banker"

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 6:37 pm    Author: "The Banker"    Post subject:

Joined: Sat Mar 11, 2006 1:24 am
Warnings: 0
I predict Sarah will get lots of votes anyway (haha, see what I did there!) so I'll go for Gabrielle! :D

_________________
.


Top
 Profile  

daniel4389

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 6:38 pm    Author: daniel4389    Post subject:

Joined: Thu Feb 23, 2006 10:36 pm
Warnings: 0
You know, I could quite happily vote for ANY of these players. They were all *beep* legends. I don't think that's ever happened before. But I'll go for Gabrielle, because it had everything.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  

Rhyd

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 6:42 pm    Author: Rhyd    Post subject:

Joined: Thu Feb 01, 2007 6:00 pm
Location: Cardiff
Warnings: 0
Sarah... now that was a freak game! It'll definately be remembered for a while..


Top
 Profile  

Kay

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 6:46 pm    Author: Kay    Post subject:
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 26, 2006 5:30 pm
Location: Devon, UK
Warnings: 0
Ryan - the perfect deal at the perfect time.


Top
 Profile  

Cazza

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 6:51 pm    Author: Cazza    Post subject:

Joined: Sat Jul 22, 2006 8:44 pm
Warnings: 0
Sarah - who else! :D


Top
 Profile  

meandyg

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 6:52 pm    Author: meandyg    Post subject:

Joined: Thu Oct 19, 2006 11:20 am
Warnings: 0
Sarah... with Ryan and Gabrielle close behind.


Top
 Profile  

Tom22

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 6:54 pm    Author: Tom22    Post subject:

Joined: Sat Jun 17, 2006 12:12 pm
Warnings: 0
Sarah for me in this one as well, great game, great player and a legacy!

_________________
Image
1ST. Capello's Cupakes 1288
2nd. Stubbsy's Sizzlers 1286
3rd. Toms Shrews III 1221
Top Scorer this week - dondsters 147 Worst scorer this week - Adium United 33
Bottom - Hammond's Heroes 766
(After Gameweek 22)


Top
 Profile  

Billy

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 7:03 pm    Author: Billy    Post subject:
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 22, 2006 11:32 pm
Location: London, UK
Warnings: 0
Agh, this is so hard!! I'm torn between Gabrielle and Sarah. Last time they were up against each other in the Show of the Week thread I voted Gabrielle, but Sarah's also awesome...

I'll vote for Gabrielle as Sarah's in the lead anyway, and they'll easily both be in the final.

_________________
"Welcome to PACK IT IN OR CARRY ON!"
Image


Top
 Profile  

little_monster

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 7:06 pm    Author: little_monster    Post subject:

Warnings: 0
Catherine - shes funny and looks like my cousins girlfriend. I really liked her game, and loved the way she just switched off at the end until her £1 was revealed.


Top
  

h2005

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 7:07 pm    Author: h2005    Post subject:
Administrator & Global Moderator

Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2006 3:13 pm
Location: Chelmsford, Essex
Warnings: 0
I've voted for Sarah - great player and great game, although Brian, Gabrielle and Ryan were up there too!


Top
 Profile  

cookie_monster

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 7:08 pm    Author: cookie_monster    Post subject:
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 03, 2007 8:50 pm
Location: Chicken Tikka Masalalalalala
Warnings: 0
I voted for pink fluffy girl! :D

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  

James1978

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 10:07 pm    Author: James1978    Post subject:

Joined: Fri Aug 04, 2006 4:47 pm
Location: Darlington, NE England
Warnings: 0
I like to be different, so went for Brian! As I'm a golfer myself I found his stem great amusement and he had the best proveout ever!

_________________
Image

"22 identical sealed boxes, and no questions except one.....do a poor deal for an easy few thousand or be brave and win a blue!"


Top
 Profile  

KP

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 1:50 am    Author: KP    Post subject:
International Forums Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2006 8:00 pm
Warnings: 0
Both Brian and Jennifer had me jumping up and down like a madman in the proveout, which felt a quarter of a million times better than Laura's game. I voted Brian for the comedy and charity elements, but as a game Jennifer punishing the Banker for poor play at eight-box was significantly better than Brian turning down one of the must-deal offers immediately after £250k went that - as far as I'm concerned - were on their own enough to stop this getting Best Month Ever status.

_________________
Champion of RTaB S6, creator of unorthodox DoND rulesets, and founder member of #teambat.
Creator of the first DoND Live offer to be accepted.
"Why regret what could not be?" (A Heart Full of Love, from Les Misérables)
I introduced utility theory to the forums. Blame me.
In your choices, beware of words leading you astray. Think in a balanced way about potential gains and losses.


Top
 Profile  

Qwerty

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 11:08 am    Author: Qwerty    Post subject:

Joined: Wed Mar 08, 2006 6:15 pm
Location: Scotland
Warnings: 0
Very close between Gabrielle and Ryan, and I would normally have gone for Gabrielle, but I'll go for Ryan to give him a few more votes :D

_________________
Can't believe it's been a whole year since Kathleen! took the Walk of Wealth and won £45,000!

Thanks to kestral, daniel4389, Tugger, Billy et al who have helped build my image library for these:
Image


Top
 Profile  

Duffer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 8:53 pm    Author: Duffer    Post subject:
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 17, 2006 5:55 pm
Location: Sussex
Warnings: 0
These seem to be getting tougher each time...

In another month, any of these could quite conceivably get my vote but, for the heartwarming end, I'll go for Gabrielle with Ryan not far behind (I missed Sarah's game unfortunately)

_________________
--- jeg forstar ikke ---


Top
 Profile  

Qwerty

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 5:38 pm    Author: Qwerty    Post subject:

Joined: Wed Mar 08, 2006 6:15 pm
Location: Scotland
Warnings: 0
Our finalists from Heat 2...

Sarah with 17 votes (54%)!

Gabrielle with 9 votes (29%)!

Brian with 2 votes (6%)!

Ryan with 2 votes (6%)!


Thanks for voting!

_________________
Can't believe it's been a whole year since Kathleen! took the Walk of Wealth and won £45,000!

Thanks to kestral, daniel4389, Tugger, Billy et al who have helped build my image library for these:
Image


Top
 Profile  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
 [ 17 posts ] 
Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal Show Commentaries & Discussion » DoND Show of the Month pollsAll times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bo, Se and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  

Deal Or No Deal

[ View who is online ]

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
Copyright ©2023 dond.co.uk All rights reserved

www.dond.co.uk is not responsible for the content posted by private individuals on this website. The views expressed herein are solely the opinions of the individuals that produced them and not necessarily the views of the owner, or of the admins, or of the moderators of this website.


Admin Zone Directory