Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
It is currently Tue Oct 06, 2026 12:28 am Last visit was: Tue Oct 06, 2026 12:28 am


Deal or No Deal is currently on a break.

Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal Show Commentaries & Discussion » DoND Show of the Month pollsAll times are UTC [ DST ]



 [ 20 posts ] 

Show of the Month - March 2007 - Heat 3
Poll ended at Mon Apr 02, 2007 6:41 pm
Sarah B (21st, £5,900) 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Steven (22nd, £27,500 15%  15%  [ 5 ]
Nigel (23rd, £13,000) 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Geoff (25th, £5) 6%  6%  [ 2 ]
Kelsie (26th, £29,000) 51%  51%  [ 17 ]
Rich (27th, £14,000) 3%  3%  [ 1 ]
Di (28th, £8,000) 12%  12%  [ 4 ]
Jay (29th, £20,000) 9%  9%  [ 3 ]
Christine (30th, £6,000) 3%  3%  [ 1 ]
Total votes : 33
Author Message

22identicalboxes

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 6:41 pm    Author: 22identicalboxes    Post subject: Show of the Month - March 2007 - Heat 3

Joined: Wed Jun 21, 2006 9:27 pm
Warnings: 0
There are nine more shows to vote for in heat 3, here they are!

We saw Steven surprise everyone by taking the third offer, he won £27,500, but could supposedly have won £66,000. Geoff, the Charles Bronson lookalike, won just £5, he had very bad luck.

Kelsie dealt for £29,000 with a very good board. Her box contained £250,000 in the end, most people thought that she should have gone on.

Then Mystic Rich took home £14,000, although there was still no OPW. Di No Dealt an offer of £44,000, and eventually ended up selling a 10p box for £8,000.

Get voting!


Top
 Profile  

h2005

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 6:59 pm    Author: h2005    Post subject:
Administrator & Global Moderator

Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2006 3:13 pm
Location: Chelmsford, Essex
Warnings: 0
Hmm, often in these heats, I think "This is easy - the top 3 are definitely whoever", or "This is difficult - all the games were good" or "This is difficult - there are no stand out winners". For this heat, it's the latter!

None of the games really stand out to me as winners here I'm afraid.

However, there is a clear winner out of those three if I'm being shallow and that's Steven - because he was a nice, lovely bloke! ;)

So in this heat, I'm going to vote for... Steven! ;)

He also had a game which caused much debate on the forum!


Top
 Profile  

daniel4389

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 7:04 pm    Author: daniel4389    Post subject:

Joined: Thu Feb 23, 2006 10:36 pm
Warnings: 0
Di. The more everyone hates her, the more I like her. I'm awkward like that. (And the rest were all disastrous in one way or another so I might as well go for the most controversial...)

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  

Billy

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 7:10 pm    Author: Billy    Post subject:
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 22, 2006 11:32 pm
Location: London, UK
Warnings: 0
Absolutely no idea. Nine depressing games.

I'll go fooooooorrrrrrr...(waggles finger around list a bit before stopping on)...Kelsie. Biggest winner of the heat and one of my favourite contestants of the month, plus she's a riot in the chatroom. So my vote goes to her!

_________________
"Welcome to PACK IT IN OR CARRY ON!"
Image


Top
 Profile  

KP

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 7:14 pm    Author: KP    Post subject:
International Forums Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2006 8:00 pm
Warnings: 0
Steven, but now I think of it I should have voted Jay as that game seemed far more normal.

_________________
Champion of RTaB S6, creator of unorthodox DoND rulesets, and founder member of #teambat.
Creator of the first DoND Live offer to be accepted.
"Why regret what could not be?" (A Heart Full of Love, from Les Misérables)
I introduced utility theory to the forums. Blame me.
In your choices, beware of words leading you astray. Think in a balanced way about potential gains and losses.


Top
 Profile  

Duffer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 7:28 pm    Author: Duffer    Post subject:
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 17, 2006 5:55 pm
Location: Sussex
Warnings: 0
Kelsie for me. Yes, it was a rubbish offer, but the chances of the offer increasing at the next stage were only roughly 50/50 and I'm pretty sure I wouldn't have risked £29000 on the flip of a coin either...

_________________
--- jeg forstar ikke ---


Top
 Profile  

James1978

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 7:46 pm    Author: James1978    Post subject:

Joined: Fri Aug 04, 2006 4:47 pm
Location: Darlington, NE England
Warnings: 0
It's like picking which you like best out of a pile of poo....

Went for Jay as it was the most tolerable of the lot, he played well, just the luck didn't quite go his way.

Most of the rest left me feeling sick, and I also can't stand hypo swaps....

_________________
Image

"22 identical sealed boxes, and no questions except one.....do a poor deal for an easy few thousand or be brave and win a blue!"


Top
 Profile  

greeny

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 8:01 pm    Author: greeny    Post subject:

Joined: Sun Jan 15, 2006 11:14 pm
Location: Wirral
Warnings: 0
I'm torn between Di, Christine and Steven, but as 2 of those saw them taking an offer well below what box 11 had as their own box, and box 11 saved Steven from a monstrous offer, I'll go for Steven.


Top
 Profile  

little_monster

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 8:07 pm    Author: little_monster    Post subject:

Warnings: 0
A toss up between Sarah B and Kelsie...I went for Kelsie as she was amazing.


Top
  

david3383

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 8:50 pm    Author: david3383    Post subject:

Joined: Fri Apr 21, 2006 5:11 pm
Warnings: 0
ITA with little_monster.

_________________
Image

David, you're obsessed with trains and bloody Barnsley. - 22identicalboxes


Top
 Profile  

Maltus

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 10:01 pm    Author: Maltus    Post subject:

Joined: Tue Feb 07, 2006 7:23 pm
Location: Canterbury, Kent
Warnings: 0
The most frustrating month in DoND history.

The only person to play a blinder was the Banker.


Top
 Profile  

drivercurran

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 12:39 am    Author: drivercurran    Post subject:

Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 9:00 pm
Location: formerly 74D and now 74E
Warnings: 0
Well, as I have stuck up for her since her show, it can only be Kelsie!!

_________________
Blue is good (Class 465 traction instuctor Dec 05)


Top
 Profile  

cookie_monster

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 8:58 am    Author: cookie_monster    Post subject:
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 03, 2007 8:50 pm
Location: Chicken Tikka Masalalalalala
Warnings: 0
Christine!

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  

Rhyd

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 10:15 am    Author: Rhyd    Post subject:

Joined: Thu Feb 01, 2007 6:00 pm
Location: Cardiff
Warnings: 0
Oh this is a hard one.

I'm gonna go for Steven.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  

Aaron Brock

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 11:56 am    Author: Aaron Brock    Post subject:

Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2006 6:19 pm
Warnings: 0
KELSIE!

There was only one choice...

_________________
Eurovision enthusiast and fellow member of #teambat.


Top
 Profile  

hokey_cokey

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 1:47 pm    Author: hokey_cokey    Post subject:
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 9:29 pm
Location: The North East of Sunny Scotland
Warnings: 0
it was a tough decision but i'm going for KELSIE!!!!

_________________
"A pretzel-a duck+three doughnuts!"
"Just keep going"


Top
 Profile  

jmas07

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 4:39 pm    Author: jmas07    Post subject:
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 14, 2007 7:56 pm
Location: East Midlands
Warnings: 0
Sarah B's game wasn't very exciting.
I found Steven annoying, and a liar!
Nigel was cool.
Geoff's game wasn't very exciting.
I really didn't like Kelsie, she pushed her luck with the banker and paid the price.
I've never liked Rich.
Di's game was exciting, but had a sour end.
I liked Jay.
Christine's game wasn't very exciting.

Therefore, my vote went to.... Di!


Top
 Profile  

h2005

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 5:14 pm    Author: h2005    Post subject:
Administrator & Global Moderator

Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2006 3:13 pm
Location: Chelmsford, Essex
Warnings: 0
I think the voting has now closed for this, has it not?

Anyway, I'm quite surprised to see a clear winner - I thought it'd be a more equal split!


Top
 Profile  

daniel4389

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 5:15 pm    Author: daniel4389    Post subject:

Joined: Thu Feb 23, 2006 10:36 pm
Warnings: 0
Three days, isn't it? So it should close in about an hour and a half.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  

22identicalboxes

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 7:14 pm    Author: 22identicalboxes    Post subject:

Joined: Wed Jun 21, 2006 9:27 pm
Warnings: 0
The finalists from heat 3 are...

1st: Kelsie: 17 votes (51% of the overall vote)

2nd: Steven: 5 votes (15%)

3rd: Di: 4 votes (12%)


Top
 Profile  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
 [ 20 posts ] 
Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal Show Commentaries & Discussion » DoND Show of the Month pollsAll times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bo and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  

Deal Or No Deal

[ View who is online ]

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
Copyright ©2023 dond.co.uk All rights reserved

www.dond.co.uk is not responsible for the content posted by private individuals on this website. The views expressed herein are solely the opinions of the individuals that produced them and not necessarily the views of the owner, or of the admins, or of the moderators of this website.


Admin Zone Directory