Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
It is currently Sun Oct 04, 2026 6:37 pm Last visit was: Sun Oct 04, 2026 6:37 pm


Deal or No Deal is currently on a break.

Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal Show Commentaries & Discussion » DoND Show of the Month pollsAll times are UTC [ DST ]



 [ 22 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Show of the Month - May 2007 - Heat 1
Poll ended at Wed Jun 06, 2007 3:32 pm
Alain (1st, £30,000) 2%  2%  [ 1 ]
Leila (2nd, £11,000) 20%  20%  [ 7 ]
Kev (3rd, £19,000) 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Graeme (4th, £101,000) 60%  60%  [ 21 ]
Pauline (6th, £6,000) 2%  2%  [ 1 ]
James (7th, £4,444) 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Alison (8th, £6,000) 2%  2%  [ 1 ]
Shahid (9th, £44,000) 11%  11%  [ 4 ]
Total votes : 35
Author Message

22identicalboxes

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 3:32 pm    Author: 22identicalboxes    Post subject: Show of the Month - May 2007 - Heat 1

Joined: Wed Jun 21, 2006 9:27 pm
Warnings: 0
I know it's a bit late, but here is Show of the Month for May.

Arguably, the highlight of early May was Graeme's amazing game.
But maybe you prefered Shahid's big win, or bubbly Leila?

You have three days to vote, as usual.


Top
 Profile  

Big-Davey

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 3:42 pm    Author: Big-Davey    Post subject:
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 19, 2007 6:23 pm
Warnings: 0
For being the first player in a long time to win a six-figure sum of money, and the fact that he deserved every single penny of his winnings, I've got to go with Graeme!

Although I thought Shahid's game was excellent, and after enjoying Noel's playful banter with her both on the wings and during her game, I liked Leila's game also.

But neither of those can put a hand on Graeme and his huge win!

_________________
Lifelong fan of Vicky, Siobhan and Lisa

Resident divvy, keeps a nerdy eye on the UK Top 10, makes up the numbers in the forum Fantasy Football...

...and overseeing The 2010 Forum Wing Line-Up! Check it out in the Contestants section of the forum!


Top
 Profile  

Zeddie

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 4:02 pm    Author: Zeddie    Post subject:

Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2006 7:58 pm
Location: Hertfordshire
Warnings: 0
Alison was vibrant, bubbly and fun :o *vote*

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  

Lewis246

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 4:16 pm    Author: Lewis246    Post subject:

Joined: Mon Feb 05, 2007 4:52 pm
Location: Devon
Warnings: 0
Leila. She was funny, and the offers were about right in her game.


Top
 Profile  

Big-Davey

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 4:22 pm    Author: Big-Davey    Post subject:
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 19, 2007 6:23 pm
Warnings: 0
If I could vote twice, I'd have voted for her too. I thought she was wicked - I just thought Graeme's game overall was a tad better!

Best bit was when he spun round infront of Jenine and Kirsty and they saw everything!

_________________
Lifelong fan of Vicky, Siobhan and Lisa

Resident divvy, keeps a nerdy eye on the UK Top 10, makes up the numbers in the forum Fantasy Football...

...and overseeing The 2010 Forum Wing Line-Up! Check it out in the Contestants section of the forum!


Top
 Profile  

h2005

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 4:34 pm    Author: h2005    Post subject:
Administrator & Global Moderator

Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2006 3:13 pm
Location: Chelmsford, Essex
Warnings: 0
For me, show of the month takes into account the person playing, the players on the wings in that show, what happened during the show, what happened in the game and so on. Therefore I won't automatically be voting Graeme for show of the month for this heat, he had the game of the month.

All the games in this heat were good for one reason or another - but my top three for this heat are: Shahid, Alain and Alison, with Graeme and Leila being some other favourites. And Pauline's was good too, actually...

My vote in this heat, however, goes to Shahid!


Top
 Profile  

cookie_monster

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 5:17 pm    Author: cookie_monster    Post subject:
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 03, 2007 8:50 pm
Location: Chicken Tikka Masalalalalala
Warnings: 0
I knew loads of eople would votefor Graeme so I voted for Leila...

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  

little_monster

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 5:49 pm    Author: little_monster    Post subject:

Warnings: 0
A toss up between Graeme and Leila...and I have to go with Leila as she was more sensible and was a bigger character.

h2005 wrote:
My vote in this heat, however, goes to Shahid!


Hes not in this heat!


Top
  

basicasic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 7:30 pm    Author: basicasic    Post subject:
Permanently Banned
Permanently Banned
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 08, 2007 12:05 pm
Location: Up a ladder buffing my hose.
Warnings: 0
Shahid's mesmerising aura was very persuasive but in the end I went for ........... Den!

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  

Unix eight

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 7:31 pm    Author: Unix eight    Post subject:
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 18, 2006 10:40 pm
Location: Aberdeen, Sunny Scotland
Warnings: 0
Graeme, without a doubt.

_________________
Image
Image


Top
 Profile  

h2005

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 7:46 pm    Author: h2005    Post subject:
Administrator & Global Moderator

Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2006 3:13 pm
Location: Chelmsford, Essex
Warnings: 0
I forgot to vote earlier and just came back to do it - but I notice Shahid isn't an option, so I'll add him in now!


Top
 Profile  

Tom

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 8:17 pm    Author: Tom    Post subject:

Joined: Wed May 24, 2006 11:15 am
Location: Suffolk. That's as detailed as I'm going..
Warnings: 0
Greame.


Top
 Profile  

James1978

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 8:21 pm    Author: James1978    Post subject:

Joined: Fri Aug 04, 2006 4:47 pm
Location: Darlington, NE England
Warnings: 0
Graeme. There isn't even a decision to make! :)

_________________
Image

"22 identical sealed boxes, and no questions except one.....do a poor deal for an easy few thousand or be brave and win a blue!"


Top
 Profile  

daniel4389

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 8:41 pm    Author: daniel4389    Post subject:

Joined: Thu Feb 23, 2006 10:36 pm
Warnings: 0
Graeme's was the best game, but none of them really combined a great game with a great character, and if forced to choose I'll always go with the character...so Leila wins for me!

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  

Billy

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 2:17 am    Author: Billy    Post subject:
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 22, 2006 11:32 pm
Location: London, UK
Warnings: 0
It can only be Graeme, really, a fantastic month but there's no contest!

_________________
"Welcome to PACK IT IN OR CARRY ON!"
Image


Top
 Profile  

Power5

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 10:05 pm    Author: Power5    Post subject:
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2006 10:04 pm
Warnings: 0
In a month short on classic games I'll have to vote for Graeme, who gave us one of the most memorable ones we've seen and totally unexpected. Leila was great of course but it looks like they're both going through anyway!

_________________
Image
Oh and five others, guess I need to update this!


Top
 Profile  

Big-Davey

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 10:08 pm    Author: Big-Davey    Post subject:
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 19, 2007 6:23 pm
Warnings: 0
As I said earlier, if you can have two votes, then I'll vote Leila as well! She wa my favourite player in May

_________________
Lifelong fan of Vicky, Siobhan and Lisa

Resident divvy, keeps a nerdy eye on the UK Top 10, makes up the numbers in the forum Fantasy Football...

...and overseeing The 2010 Forum Wing Line-Up! Check it out in the Contestants section of the forum!


Top
 Profile  

Big-Davey

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 10:09 pm    Author: Big-Davey    Post subject:
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 19, 2007 6:23 pm
Warnings: 0
As I said earlier, if you can have two votes, then I'll vote Leila as well! She was my favourite player in May

_________________
Lifelong fan of Vicky, Siobhan and Lisa

Resident divvy, keeps a nerdy eye on the UK Top 10, makes up the numbers in the forum Fantasy Football...

...and overseeing The 2010 Forum Wing Line-Up! Check it out in the Contestants section of the forum!


Top
 Profile  

KP

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 11:16 am    Author: KP    Post subject:
International Forums Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2006 8:00 pm
Warnings: 0
Shahid for me - played the game well, took chances and knew when to stop (I know Graeme did stop but he took a risk too far for me to be at all comfortable - though we probably need a player or two like that now...) Also, from what little I saw of him on the wings I quite liked him.

_________________
Champion of RTaB S6, creator of unorthodox DoND rulesets, and founder member of #teambat.
Creator of the first DoND Live offer to be accepted.
"Why regret what could not be?" (A Heart Full of Love, from Les Misérables)
I introduced utility theory to the forums. Blame me.
In your choices, beware of words leading you astray. Think in a balanced way about potential gains and losses.


Top
 Profile  

greeny

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 1:55 pm    Author: greeny    Post subject:

Joined: Sun Jan 15, 2006 11:14 pm
Location: Wirral
Warnings: 0
Leila was really funny, so I went for her.


Top
 Profile  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
 [ 22 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal Show Commentaries & Discussion » DoND Show of the Month pollsAll times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bo and 6 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  

Deal Or No Deal

[ View who is online ]

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
Copyright ©2023 dond.co.uk All rights reserved

www.dond.co.uk is not responsible for the content posted by private individuals on this website. The views expressed herein are solely the opinions of the individuals that produced them and not necessarily the views of the owner, or of the admins, or of the moderators of this website.


Admin Zone Directory