Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
It is currently Sun Oct 04, 2026 5:23 pm Last visit was: Sun Oct 04, 2026 5:23 pm


Deal or No Deal is currently on a break.

Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal Show Commentaries & Discussion » DoND Show of the Month pollsAll times are UTC [ DST ]



 [ 22 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Show of the Month - April 2007 - The Final
Poll ended at Thu May 10, 2007 12:22 am
Tess (2nd, £6,000) 7%  7%  [ 2 ]
Charlie (6th, £32,000) 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Kerry (10th, £35,000) 14%  14%  [ 4 ]
Miles (11th, £26,400) 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Barry (18th, £50,000) 28%  28%  [ 8 ]
Jeannie (19th, £9,000) 7%  7%  [ 2 ]
Philip (23rd, £26,000) 7%  7%  [ 2 ]
Gaz (26th, £70,000.01) 32%  32%  [ 9 ]
Kath (29th, £10,000) 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Roy (30th, £49) 3%  3%  [ 1 ]
Total votes : 28
Author Message

22identicalboxes

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 12:22 am    Author: 22identicalboxes    Post subject: Show of the Month - April 2007 - The Final

Joined: Wed Jun 21, 2006 9:27 pm
Warnings: 0
You've voted in your, er, tens, and now it's time for the final!

Ten games to choose from, some big wins, and some smaller ones. But which game was your show of the month?


Top
 Profile  

"The Banker"

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 12:44 am    Author: "The Banker"    Post subject:

Joined: Sat Mar 11, 2006 1:24 am
Warnings: 0
It's just got to be Barry's! :D

Honourable mentions to Charlie, Jeannie and Gaz!

_________________
.


Top
 Profile  

KP

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 12:49 am    Author: KP    Post subject:
International Forums Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2006 8:00 pm
Warnings: 0
Jeannie. Bought some welcome humanity into the show despite all Noel's best efforts, and took her borderline character assassination with great dignity.

_________________
Champion of RTaB S6, creator of unorthodox DoND rulesets, and founder member of #teambat.
Creator of the first DoND Live offer to be accepted.
"Why regret what could not be?" (A Heart Full of Love, from Les Misérables)
I introduced utility theory to the forums. Blame me.
In your choices, beware of words leading you astray. Think in a balanced way about potential gains and losses.


Top
 Profile  

daniel4389

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 12:52 am    Author: daniel4389    Post subject:

Joined: Thu Feb 23, 2006 10:36 pm
Warnings: 0
I can't decide between Barry, Jeannie and Roy...

I'll get back to you.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  

h2005

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 1:05 am    Author: h2005    Post subject:
Administrator & Global Moderator

Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2006 3:13 pm
Location: Chelmsford, Essex
Warnings: 0
I unfortunately never saw Jeannie's game in full, so hers is not an option I'm afraid, for me! :(

It's between Barry and Roy.

Both legends - Barry was awesome on the wings and in his game - Roy was fairly quite on the wings (though still excellent!) and was wonderful in his game.

Barry won a huge sum and Roy did a deal for an interesting or "cool" (if you wish! ;)) amount.

I can't decide!!!


Top
 Profile  

jmas07

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 9:03 am    Author: jmas07    Post subject:
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 14, 2007 7:56 pm
Location: East Midlands
Warnings: 0
I can't believe people are favouring other players over Barry! Well, if they insist!

It has to be Barry.


Top
 Profile  

george

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 9:37 am    Author: george    Post subject:
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 24, 2007 5:28 pm
Warnings: 0
Obvious choice is Kerry.


Top
 Profile  

daniel4389

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 9:56 am    Author: daniel4389    Post subject:

Joined: Thu Feb 23, 2006 10:36 pm
Warnings: 0
jmas07 wrote:
I can't believe people are favouring other players over Barry! Well, if they insist!

It has to be Barry.


Thanks for helping me with my decision!

I'm now torn between Jeannie and Roy.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  

jmas07

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 11:16 am    Author: jmas07    Post subject:
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 14, 2007 7:56 pm
Location: East Midlands
Warnings: 0
daniel4389 wrote:
jmas07 wrote:
I can't believe people are favouring other players over Barry! Well, if they insist!

It has to be Barry.


Thanks for helping me with my decision!

I'm now torn between Jeannie and Roy.


It's a pleasure! :D :D :D :D


Top
 Profile  

Aaron Brock

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 12:30 pm    Author: Aaron Brock    Post subject:

Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2006 6:19 pm
Warnings: 0
Gaz...

_________________
Eurovision enthusiast and fellow member of #teambat.


Top
 Profile  

h2005

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 12:43 pm    Author: h2005    Post subject:
Administrator & Global Moderator

Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2006 3:13 pm
Location: Chelmsford, Essex
Warnings: 0
I still can't decide between Barry and Roy! The thing is, I don't normally like the "X will get loads of votes, so I'll vote for Y instead" - but I do really think that Roy and his game were underrated! So I'm tempted to vote for Roy as everyone will forget him and vote for Barry... but I feel then that I'm falling into the "X will get loads of votes, so I'll vote for Y instead" trap... :?

Help!


Top
 Profile  

daniel4389

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 12:46 pm    Author: daniel4389    Post subject:

Joined: Thu Feb 23, 2006 10:36 pm
Warnings: 0
h2005 wrote:
I still can't decide between Barry and Roy! The thing is, I don't normally like the "X will get loads of votes, so I'll vote for Y instead" - but I do really think that Roy and his game were underrated! So I'm tempted to vote for Roy as everyone will forget him and vote for Barry... but I feel then that I'm falling into the "X will get loads of votes, so I'll vote for Y instead" trap... :?


Hmm, ITA, but my concern is that if I don't vote for Barry then Gaz will win, and I don't want that to happen because I found Gaz's game quite dull.

But then voting for Barry would imply that I agree with wakey, and that won't do...

What a dilemma.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  

h2005

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 12:52 pm    Author: h2005    Post subject:
Administrator & Global Moderator

Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2006 3:13 pm
Location: Chelmsford, Essex
Warnings: 0
It also doesn't help that I read about Barry's game on the forum before I watched it, as I didn't think it had recorded it whilst I was away... but when I was reading his today's show thread though, I noticed Zeddie's new signature which had Barry winning £50,000 in it - so I sort of spoiled it for myself but I had to read it as I thought I didn't have it recorded... then I discovered it had recorded it and I was able to watch it. :? Although from what I've read, Barry's game was spoiled for a lot of people due to the newspaper article which I had read weeks ago and forgotten about!

Actually, I was at uni when Roy's game was on and followed it in "real-time" on here - then watched it when I got home, so that makes it similar to Barry's. :?

I think I'll go for Roy actually as he was underrated!

Daniel, vote Roy. Now. Please. Thank you.


Top
 Profile  

daniel4389

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 12:58 pm    Author: daniel4389    Post subject:

Joined: Thu Feb 23, 2006 10:36 pm
Warnings: 0
h2005 wrote:
Daniel, vote Roy. Now. Please. Thank you.


No, if you're voting Roy then he has his vote and I don't need to worry about him not getting any, so I'll vote Barry to help him beat Gaz!

Although if wakey asks, I voted Philip.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  

Power5

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 2:33 pm    Author: Power5    Post subject:
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2006 10:04 pm
Warnings: 0
Much as I hate agreeing with Wakey, it has to be Barry. Funny and money, as Noel said to describe Mad Paul's game last year...

_________________
Image
Oh and five others, guess I need to update this!


Top
 Profile  

david3383

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 5:11 pm    Author: david3383    Post subject:

Joined: Fri Apr 21, 2006 5:11 pm
Warnings: 0
DEFINITELY Barry aka Noddy Holder! :-D :-D :-D

_________________
Image

David, you're obsessed with trains and bloody Barnsley. - 22identicalboxes


Top
 Profile  

Lewis246

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 5:12 pm    Author: Lewis246    Post subject:

Joined: Mon Feb 05, 2007 4:52 pm
Location: Devon
Warnings: 0
I've voted but I've forgotten who it was I voted for. :oops:


Top
 Profile  

Tom22

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 5:13 pm    Author: Tom22    Post subject:

Joined: Sat Jun 17, 2006 12:12 pm
Warnings: 0
Barry for me as well!


Top
 Profile  

James1978

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 7:34 pm    Author: James1978    Post subject:

Joined: Fri Aug 04, 2006 4:47 pm
Location: Darlington, NE England
Warnings: 0
I've gone for Kerry - I absolutely love wanton destruction after dealing, and imagine how awful going home with a blue after turning down £35k would have been :)

_________________
Image

"22 identical sealed boxes, and no questions except one.....do a poor deal for an easy few thousand or be brave and win a blue!"


Top
 Profile  

Zeddie

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 7:36 pm    Author: Zeddie    Post subject:

Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2006 7:58 pm
Location: Hertfordshire
Warnings: 0
Gaz.

Bouncy. Adorable. Exciting. Not an OPW. Awesome.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
 [ 22 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal Show Commentaries & Discussion » DoND Show of the Month pollsAll times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bo and 5 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  

Deal Or No Deal

[ View who is online ]

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
Copyright ©2023 dond.co.uk All rights reserved

www.dond.co.uk is not responsible for the content posted by private individuals on this website. The views expressed herein are solely the opinions of the individuals that produced them and not necessarily the views of the owner, or of the admins, or of the moderators of this website.


Admin Zone Directory